No one knows a President better than their vice President

So her sole job achievement was casting tie breaking votes in the Senate? Interesting. So did doing that require any great thought, Elmer? Did she have to do anything other than just pull that lever that says D? With all due respect...is there a job out there that would be easier to do than that one?
Give me a VP who did better than Kamala. What did they do?
Actually, I can give you one who did a lot but it was not good. Dick Cheney - he got us into Iraq.
If there was no Cheney, I doubt Bush would have gone into Iraq.

So she lied to the American people about the mental competence of the man occupying the Oval Office?
I don't know. Too many Democrats said nothing about Biden.
Way too many MAGA republicans are lying and protecting Trump. And he is still the nominee. Criminal. Treasonous

Give me a VP who did better than Kamala. What did they do?
Actually, I can give you one who did a lot but it was not good. Dick Cheney - he got us into Iraq.
If there was no Cheney, I doubt Bush would have gone into Iraq.
The Iraqis tried to assassinate W's father. W wanted Saddam's ass more than Cheney did.

I don't know. Too many Democrats said nothing about Biden.
Way too many MAGA republicans are lying and protecting Trump. And he is still the nominee. Criminal. Treasonous
You just claimed that a Vice President knew a President better than anyone else. If that is true then Kamala has been lying to the American people for years now.

What are Republicans lying about when it comes to Trump?

You just claimed that a Vice President knew a President better than anyone else. If that is true then Kamala has been lying to the American people for years now.

What are Republicans lying about when it comes to Trump?
Biden has not been this way for 4 years.
Republicans are lying about Trump in so many ways.
The MAGA minions will not say one thing bad about Trump. They will not even admit his shit stinks. If anyone says something negative about Trump, whether they are a Republican, a Democrat or an independent, the MAGA minions say they are a horrible, evil person.
The world is not that simple. To define it the way MAGA lemmings do, you have to lie.

So you are saying there are no VPs that did more than Harris.
I don't think we've ever had a Vice President who has done LESS than Kamala, Elmer! After the first six months they didn't even want her doing the mundane ceremonial things that most VPs do because she had a tendency to babble incoherently. She's pretty much done nothing for the rest of the time she's been there.

I don't think we've ever had a Vice President who has done LESS than Kamala, Elmer! After the first six months they didn't even want her doing the mundane ceremonial things that most VPs do because she had a tendency to babble incoherently. She's pretty much done nothing for the rest of the time she's been there.
What did Pence do.

Biden has not been this way for 4 years.
Republicans are lying about Trump in so many ways.
The MAGA minions will not say one thing bad about Trump. They will not even admit his shit stinks. If anyone says something negative about Trump, whether they are a Republican, a Democrat or an independent, the MAGA minions say they are a horrible, evil person.
The world is not that simple. To define it the way MAGA lemmings do, you have to lie.
Could you be anymore vague? What lie is being told about Trump by the GOP? Simple question...
As for how Biden has been? He was always an idiot. From the time he took office however until now his cognitive decline has been steep. Harris had to have seen it first hand yet she continued to lie and say he was fine.

What did Pence do.

Could you be anymore vague? What lie is being told about Trump by the GOP? Simple question...
As for how Biden has been? He was always an idiot. From the time he took office however until now his cognitive decline has been steep. Harris had to have seen it first hand yet she continued to lie and say he was fine.
Trump has many people who lied about him and then had enough of his bullshit and came out about his lies and what he was doing that made him unfit for service.
One being Michael Cohen.
The article below lists 24.

As so many Trump cult members you cannot accept the truth about him. You will deny and defend as all cult members do.

Forum List

Back