No one knows a President better than their vice President

Pence is not supporting Trump. He feels he is a threat to our nation.
So what? As I said way back then: I happen to support the determination made by Pence. I never read that provision of the Constitution as allowing him to deny certification. But that doesn’t mean I place any stock in an assessment by him (or anyone else) that President Trump is a “threat” to any of us.
He knows Trump much better than you.
Maybe. Maybe not irrelevant in either case.
He is much more of a conservative than you.
You say lots of bullshit not knowing what you’re talking about. And here you’re wrong again, Elmo.
He is not a member of the Trump cult like you.
Wrong again. Being a Trump supporter is not at all akin to being in any alleged “cult.”

Your weak sauce keeps getting weaker, Elmo.

elmer we all know trumps faults....so it doesnt matter to you that the party you now seem to like, was covering up joes condition?.....making the poor old guy run?...you guys did not care about biden the man one fucking bit...just to win an election...thats pretty pathetic elmer what the hell happened to you?...
I am not a Democrat.
I agree that some Democrats covered Biden's decline. They put Biden above party and country.
It reminded me of Trump MAGA group who lie about his many shortcomings and crimes. They put Trump over party and country.
Both are bullshit.

But the Democrats finally said enough is enough and are doing what is best for party and country, not what is best for Biden.
The MAGA Republican are drowning out the Republicans who are saying Trump is not fit to serve.

Harris is a better choice than both Biden and Trump.

So what? As I said way back then: I happen to support the determination made by Pence. I never read that provision of the Constitution as allowing him to deny certification. But that doesn’t mean I place any stock in an assessment by him (or anyone else) that President Trump is a “threat” to any of us.

Maybe. Maybe not irrelevant in either case.

You say lots of bullshit not knowing what you’re talking about. And here you’re wrong again, Elmo.

Wrong again. Being a Trump supporter is not at all akin to being in any alleged “cult.”

Your weak sauce keeps getting weaker, Elmo.
It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult. While no group or organization admits to being a cult, you're probably dealing with one if you are not allowed to ask questions, make your own decisions, or disagree with the leader.[1] Anyone can get pulled into a cult, but not everyone has the courage to leave and rejoin mainstream society. You can escape a cult by planning your getaway carefully and finding ways to recover from spiritual and emotional abuse

It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult.

That explains your own plight, Elmo. 👍

Now, back ON Topic:

The thread headline states a premise which is facially ridiculous. Once that starts the thread, the rest of the thread goes downhill fast. This thread is silly.

That explains your own plight, Elmo. 👍

Now, back ON Topic:

The thread headline states a premise which is facially ridiculous. Once that starts the thread, the rest of the thread goes downhill fast. This thread is silly.
You may feel the thread is ridiculous, that is your pergative. I do not.
It says a lot that Pence does not back Trump nor do a majority of his cabinet and many staff members.

I am here to help you Backagain. You need to take a harder look if MAGA is a cult.

10 Signs You're In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

You may feel the thread is ridiculous, that is your pergative. I do not.
It says a lot that Pence does not back Trump nor do a majority of his cabinet and many staff members.

I am here to help you Backagain. You need to take a harder look if MAGA is a cult.
No elmo. You are here to troll and post off topic. Start another thread about your petty partisan claims about “cult.” I won’t assist you in your deflection efforts.

The thread headline states the premise. It is a ridiculous premise. 😎

It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult. While no group or organization admits to being a cult, you're probably dealing with one if you are not allowed to ask questions, make your own decisions, or disagree with the leader.[1] Anyone can get pulled into a cult, but not everyone has the courage to leave and rejoin mainstream society. You can escape a cult by planning your getaway carefully and finding ways to recover from spiritual and emotional abuse
It is going to be more and more difficult to find people to fight for you guys as we become more Sovietized.

I am not a Democrat.
I agree that some Democrats covered Biden's decline. They put Biden above party and country.
It reminded me of Trump MAGA group who lie about his many shortcomings and crimes. They put Trump over party and country.
Both are bullshit.

But the Democrats finally said enough is enough and are doing what is best for party and country, not what is best for Biden.
The MAGA Republican are drowning out the Republicans who are saying Trump is not fit to serve.

Harris is a better choice than both Biden and Trump.
harris is one of those democrats you mentioned above elmer.....she lied to us numerous times...how can we trust her?....

Forum List

Back