Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

The Dems are likely making it appear that there are more voters in their camp than there actually are, as well. That’s how they get away with the steal.

Right now, I’d bet there are only about 30% of voters so deranged and deluded that they will vote for an incompetent DEI pick over a former president with a proven record of accomplishment. They will report that it is 45-47 or thereabouts. That way, IF they cheat their way to a steal, it becomes more believable.

Oh and btw Gavin Newsom's comment on this makes me wonder what in the world he's drinking because I want some of that.

I suspect, at this stage of the game, she is really their best hope. I just saw a headline on Drudge that said all 50 state chairs back Harris. If that is so, it is a done deal, and the 50 state chairs believe she would do better than Biden or any other. I am not a fan, but looks like I will probably vote for her, to avoid 4 years of unrestrained trump. He is poison.
It's hard to believe haters like you number almost 40%. You have nothing good to say about the Biden-Harris catastrophe. You can only spew your hatred for Trump. Really sick. Millions of illegals, and you could care less. Outrageous gas and food prices. You don't give a shit. Appointments based on mentally ill homosexuality and transgender insanity - bravo you say. DEI replaced Secret Service director. Incompetence from the get go and you're just peachy with all of it.

Forum List

Back