Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

we differ, hob is far more hard core than a - paradisian ... bringing the crucifiers to justice,
Yeah, I know.

I would rather let the field grow and then at the harvest separate the wheat from the chaff

You might not realize this but among all three desert religions there are the deceived sincerely hoping to do what is right in Gods eyes, and the deceivers, fleecing the gullible.

I've known people of all three religions who would choose what is right if given the chance

You would burn the field, good or bad, kill them all, is if that wouldn't make you a crucifier.

Then what justice would you deserve?

Crucifixion? Being burnt at the stake? Or living like a jackass for the rest of your days?

You choose!

Awww,do you, a peculiar persecutor of homosexual men in particular, feel persecuted? :auiqs.jpg:
Nice try but if you read anything more into my use of Leviticus 18:22 other than showing your inability to properly interpret scripture, then you are missing the point.

Nice try but if you read anything more into my use of Leviticus 18:22 other than showing your inability to properly interpret scripture, then you are missing the point.
Another thing you don't realize is that many Catholics take these things far more seriously than you do. Many have been waiting in quiet desperation, with their ear to the ground for their entire life, hoping to hear what you heard but don't have the faith humility or honesty to accept. But they do. Those with ears to hear, have heard, and are doing what is right.

So feel free to carry on. You will receive the exact opposite of your delusional expectations

Another thing you don't realize is that many Catholics take these things far more seriously than you do. Many have been waiting in quiet desperation, with their ear to the ground for their entire life, hoping to hear what you heard but don't have the faith humility or honesty to accept. But they do. Those with ears to hear, have heard, and are doing what is right.

So feel free to carry on. You will receive the exact opposite of your delusional expectations

I take the truth very seriously. My peace, joy and happiness are grounded on it.

What would be right would be for you to speak the truth about what Leviticus 18:22 is commanding and then go from there. What isn't right is for you to make it what you want it to be. Which as near as I can tell is how you treat everything in the Bible.

I take the truth very seriously. My peace, joy and happiness are grounded on it.
lol. I haven't met a person less at peace than you for a very long time. Congratulations!

What would be right would be for you to speak the truth about what Leviticus 18:22 is commanding and then go from there. What isn't right is for you to make it what you want it to be. Which as near as I can tell is how you treat everything in the Bible.

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, riches stored in secret places, that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel who summons you by name"

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) BURIED IT AGAIN."...."Till now I have been using figures of speech"

"To he who overcomes, I will give the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone inscribed with a new name, known only to the one who receives it."

If you can't dig it, many other will and already have. Its not rocket science. Dummy.

Pssst! The resurrected dead are already standing all around, watching you in your shame.

Last edited:
lol. I haven't met a person less at peace than you for a very long time. Congratulations!

"Time was when many were aghast at you, my people, so now many nations recoil at sight of him, and kings curl their lips in disgust; for they see what they had never been told and things unheard before fill their thoughts."

"I will give you treasures from dark vaults, riches stored in secret places, that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel who summons you by name"

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H. Christ) BURIED IT AGAIN."...."Till now I have been using figures of speech"

If you can't dig it, many other will and already have. Its not rocket science. Dummy.

Pssst! The resurrected dead are already standing all around, watching you in your shame.
You have to tell yourself those things.

You have to tell yourself those things.

No, you are standing there naked and ashamed, guilty as charged, for all the world to see.

1721675914818.png

Forum List

Back