Watch: Black Americans Tell Trump to Get ‘Proper Protection’ From ‘The Hood’, 150K Likes

You are the one making excuses for racists.
Which ones? I said Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis were part of a shit white culture that birthed the KKK. Where have you been as assertive as me in saying Robert E Lee was piece of human trash?
Do you even have ID? Is a white person assisting you with the technology today? Go on, keep defending your masters by accusing other people of being the racist ones. Good boy.
I don't even know what ignorantly racist point you're trying to make here. :dunno: :laugh:

Which ones?
the democrats.

You are so eager to serve them you are tripping over yourself to point to the “20%” of republicans who voted 60 years ago. Never mind the consistently racist history of the Democrats for the past 160 years. Nope, your job is to defend the party and be a productive voter for them.

You vote for the party of slavery. You vote for the party of the KKK. You vote for the party of Jim Crow. You vote for the party that today openly says you are so backwards and dumb that you don’t have ID and don’t know what a computer is.

There is no point in trying to peg the racism of the past or today on “white people” if you are still working, just like you were 160 years ago, for the same people who have always kept you down.

the democrats.

You are so eager to serve them you are tripping over yourself to point to the “20%” of republicans who voted 60 years ago. Never mind the consistently racist history of the Democrats for the past 160 years. Nope, your job is to defend the party and be a productive voter for them.

You vote for the party of slavery. You vote for the party of the KKK. You vote for the party of Jim Crow. You vote for the party that today openly says you are so backwards and dumb that you don’t have ID and don’t know what a computer is.

There is no point in trying to peg the racism of the past or today on “white people” if you are still working, just like you were 160 years ago, for the same people who have always kept you down.
Tell me in the last 60yrs what have republicans done that has helped black folks or anybody for that matter. Please be specific.

You do realize that all the folks who were Democrats in the 60s are now republicans, the children of southern democrats from the 60s are now republicans and hold the same values that their parents held in the 60s.

Tell me in the last 60yrs what have republicans done that has helped black folks or anybody for that matter. Please be specific.
Black people have been voting Democrat for the past sixty years. And yet America is still a “systemically racist” hell-hole where black people are “oppressed” and lag behind other races.

Keep voting for Democrats but expecting Republicans to do things for you. Smart.

You do realize that all the folks who were Democrats in the 60s are now republicans, the children of southern democrats from the 60s are now republicans and hold the same values that their parents held in the 60s.
Total nonsense. Only one Democrat switched parties after the passing of civil rights. This is just another lie your masters use to keep you on their plantation.

It’s not Republicans going around today openly saying you are too dumb and backwards to have ID or know what a computer is.

Black people have been voting Democrat for the past sixty years. And yet America is still a “systemically racist” hell-hole where black people are “oppressed” and lag behind other races.

Keep voting for Democrats but expecting Republicans to do things for you. Smart.

Total nonsense. Only one Democrat switched parties after the passing of civil rights. This is just another lie your masters use to keep you on their plantation.

It’s not Republicans going around today openly saying you are too dumb and backwards to have ID or know what a computer is.

Government School pushed THE BIG SWITCH .

as you stated it was 1 person.

So you can't answer the question or are you saying nothing is the correct answer.

Come El, is that all you've got? Are you telling me this list is false?

1970–1979​

1980–1989​

1990–1999​

When was the last time you voted and no one asked you for ID?

So you can't answer the question or are you saying nothing is the correct answer.

Come El, is that all you've got? Are you telling me this list is false?

1970–1979​

1980–1989​

1990–1999​

When was the last time you voted and no one asked you for ID?

Until you get that boulder off your shoulder, you will never be anything worthwhile.

Forum List

Back