Be careful what you wish for.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, stable genius

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump's demonstrating his MIT smarts

"Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. - Donald Trump, physicist

"So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you could’ve negotiated that. All the people died, so many people died." - Donald Trump, Civil War historian

"He's a fucking moron." - Trump's Secretary of State

"He's a dope." -
Trump's National Security Advisor

"He's an idiot." - Trump's White House Chief of Staff

"He's dumb as shit." - Trump's chief economic advisor

"Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.” - Trump's chief economic advisor

“I got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.” - Trump campaign aide on trying to teach Trump about the Constitution

"He's a demonic force. - Tucker Carlson

"He's a fucking idiot. - Rupert Murdoch

"He's America's Hitler. - J.D. Vance
trump-tweet-iq.jpg

You know they're going to get crazy racist and misogynist, because they're Trump cultists, meaning they can't help it. It's who they are.

So, more votes to Democrats.
From now on every sexist and racist comment will only drive more minority and female voters over to Harris' column.
Same with attacks on our justice system/media and so on.
There's a NEW sheriff in town!
Now Harris is the "law and order" candidate with the credentials to prove it.

Here's the facts:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Facing a torrent of criticism from conservatives, Senate Republicans on Monday resisted advancing on a bipartisan proposal intended to clamp down on illegal border crossings, signaling a likely defeat in Congress that would leave leaders with no clear path to approve wartime aid for Ukraine.

In a dramatic turnaround, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell recommended to GOP senators in a closed-door meeting that they vote against the first procedural vote Wednesday, according to two people familiar with the meeting who were not authorized to talk publicly about it and spoke anonymously.

It came just hours after the Kentucky Republican had urged colleagues on the Senate floor that “it’s now time for Congress to take action.” But McConnell has struggled to marshal his conference to support the package of $118 billion package of border enforcement policy and funding for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies.

You're full of shit and so is Lankford. But that goes without saying.

After the debate, fox and related right-wing sources have been constantly ranting that Biden should drop out of the race. Now that he's done exactly what they demanded, their hair is on fire. I can't find a single right-wing source that isn't whining about Harris taking his place. They seem to think the MAGA cult has been mistreated in some way. Their ranting and raving will certainly keep the trumpsters stirred up, but it doesn't matter. They are always stirred up about one silly thing or another anyway.

Their entire campaign was cued to Biden.

Trump is old as fuck, babbling routinely, losing focus in the middle of sentences, and wandering out of interviews in the middle of them. He had some cover when his opponent was even older.

Now, its this geriatric and rambling geezer in his late 70s up against a vibrant, more youthful woman in her late 50s. With every 'but he's too old!' chicken they sent flying for Biden coming home to roost for Trump.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Facing a torrent of criticism from conservatives, Senate Republicans on Monday resisted advancing on a bipartisan proposal intended to clamp down on illegal border crossings, signaling a likely defeat in Congress that would leave leaders with no clear path to approve wartime aid for Ukraine.

In a dramatic turnaround, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell recommended to GOP senators in a closed-door meeting that they vote against the first procedural vote Wednesday, according to two people familiar with the meeting who were not authorized to talk publicly about it and spoke anonymously.

It came just hours after the Kentucky Republican had urged colleagues on the Senate floor that “it’s now time for Congress to take action.” But McConnell has struggled to marshal his conference to support the package of $118 billion package of border enforcement policy and funding for Ukraine, Israel and other U.S. allies.

You're full of shit and so is Lankford. But that goes without saying.
sorry the facts don't line up with your false narrative.

The Dems played politics with our security.

Trump is too old. And he's a feeb.

Trump is going to beat your know nothing DEI hire in a landslide you retarded rube. IF Cackles even gets the nomination. Moto g you can't find ONE thing your new hero has accomplished without being on her knees or her back.

Here is Melania Trump standing between her 80 year old father and her 77 year old husband.

Nothing creepy about that at all...

melania-trump-with-father-and-husband.jpg

Twenty-three year age difference.

My late husband was eighteen years older than I.

You got a problem with that?

If so, we can talk creepy if you want.

Biden was on his deathbed before he found religion and pushed for the senate phony border security bill
The reason trump had Repubs kill the bill, negotiated in bipartisan fashion, is because it made positive reforms. He didn't want Biden, now Harris, to be able to point to a legislative success in trying to address the problems.

If passed in its current form, the Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act would be the most sweeping immigration bill of the twenty-first century. It would overhaul the process for seeking asylum in the United States—and impose an “emergency authority” that would leave asylum fully out of reach for those crossing between ports of entry for much of the next three years. It would attempt to address issues like work permits and years-long waits for asylum seekers, and also raise the initial standard a person must pass in order to access our asylum system. It would expand additional visas and future green card availability and offer a pathway to citizenship to Afghans, while also significantly increasing detention capacity. It is a mixed bag.

Overall, the bill represents a serious attempt to acknowledge, and solve, some of the key problems with current border and asylum policy, and to address the federal government’s failure to manage migration in a way that supports American communities and respects humanitarian needs. In particular, it aims to reduce the frequency with which people wait years for a final outcome on their asylum case.

The reason trump had Repubs kill the bill, negotiated in bipartisan fashion, is because it made positive reforms. He didn't want Biden, now Harris, to be able to point to a legislative success in trying to address the problems.

If passed in its current form, the Emergency National Security Supplemental Appropriations Act would be the most sweeping immigration bill of the twenty-first century. It would overhaul the process for seeking asylum in the United States—and impose an “emergency authority” that would leave asylum fully out of reach for those crossing between ports of entry for much of the next three years. It would attempt to address issues like work permits and years-long waits for asylum seekers, and also raise the initial standard a person must pass in order to access our asylum system. It would expand additional visas and future green card availability and offer a pathway to citizenship to Afghans, while also significantly increasing detention capacity. It is a mixed bag.

Overall, the bill represents a serious attempt to acknowledge, and solve, some of the key problems with current border and asylum policy, and to address the federal government’s failure to manage migration in a way that supports American communities and respects humanitarian needs. In particular, it aims to reduce the frequency with which people wait years for a final outcome on their asylum case.

The bill was bad because it institutionalized 5,000 migrants a day for perpuity

Biden waited 3 years to even pretend that he wanted border security

Do Repubs really want a vaccine fearmonger to get a position of responsibility?

RFK Jr. floated a job in a Trump White House as he weighed endorsing Trump

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. held talks this month with former president Donald Trump about endorsing his campaign and taking a job in a second Trump administration, overseeing a portfolio of health and medical issues, according to four people familiar with the matter.

The discussions, which began hours after the attempted assassination of Trump at a rally on July 13, did not result in an agreement amid concerns in Trump’s orbit about the complications of promising a job in exchange for a political endorsement, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations.
“All I will say to you is I am willing to talk to anybody from either political party who wants to talk about children’s health and how to end the chronic disease epidemic,” Kennedy said Monday in an interview, adding that Trump has been more open to him than the Democratic National Committee. “I have a lot of respect for President Trump for reaching out to me. Nobody from the DNC, high or low, has ever reached out to me in 18 months. Instead they have allocated millions to try to disrupt my campaign.”

Is Bob really that desperate as to work for a convicted felon who orchestrated a failed coup?

Do Repubs really want a vaccine fearmonger to get a position of responsibility?

RFK Jr. floated a job in a Trump White House as he weighed endorsing Trump

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. held talks this month with former president Donald Trump about endorsing his campaign and taking a job in a second Trump administration, overseeing a portfolio of health and medical issues, according to four people familiar with the matter.

The discussions, which began hours after the attempted assassination of Trump at a rally on July 13, did not result in an agreement amid concerns in Trump’s orbit about the complications of promising a job in exchange for a political endorsement, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations.
“All I will say to you is I am willing to talk to anybody from either political party who wants to talk about children’s health and how to end the chronic disease epidemic,” Kennedy said Monday in an interview, adding that Trump has been more open to him than the Democratic National Committee. “I have a lot of respect for President Trump for reaching out to me. Nobody from the DNC, high or low, has ever reached out to me in 18 months. Instead they have allocated millions to try to disrupt my campaign.”

Is Bob really that desperate as to work for a convicted felon who orchestrated a failed coup?
I like that Trump reached out...that's how you bring unity to the country

I can't find single right wing source that is whining about Harris. Everyone knew what would happen except the far left that apparently assumed the government could keep up the facade and use the media to spread lies for the next four years while the U.S. was run by unelected phantoms.

I can't find single right wing source that is whining about Harris. Everyone knew what would happen except the far left that apparently assumed the government could keep up the facade and use the media to spread lies for the next four years while the U.S. was run by unelected phantoms.

its not a matter of the government doing anything. If Biden won't drop out, the delegates are his. If Biden does drop out, the delegates can be committed to someone else.

Until Sunday, Biden wouldn't drop out. His decision was the deciding factor. Not 'the media' or 'the government'.

Forum List

Back