What Did Our Vote For Biden Get Blacks?

You can't tell me shit. I am a black man. I don't know any black men who say they will vote for Trump. And black women damn sure won't ge.
No black man could possibly be as stupid as you are. No, you are a white progressive girly man.

troll-troll-detected[1].gif

You can't tell me shit. I am a black man. I don't know any black men who say they will vote for Trump. And black women damn sure won't ge.
Do you happen to know personally blacks who got rich?

I just told you what's going to happen. Trump is going to get more votes from blacks in 2024 than any Republican has in 50 years.
Again, you can't tell me shit. Whites like you said this 4 years ago. I am telling you what's going to happen, trump will get 3-4 million black votes. 10-12 percent.

Again, you can't tell me shit. Whites like you said this 4 years ago. I am telling you what's going to happen, trump will get 3-4 million black votes. 10-12 percent.
I'm telling you now Trump is going to get more votes from black America in 2024 than any Republican has received in 50 years. Don't take my word hell all this shit that's happen now. I said was going to happen 2 years ago.

LIAR.jpg

Although, your percentage has been increasing. Good for you!

Forum List

Back