Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Thank you! I was thinking of the photos taken of a very battered and bruised Zimmerman, and I now realize they were taken at the police station. But blacktivists always default to two nasty retorts:

1) Liar!
2) Racist!
You fit both.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Don't ask stupid questions. And stop pretending that everything ended after slavery ended.
Giving those redskins money was also wrong.

He didn’t murder him because he was a black kid. He murdered him because HE WAS POUNDING HIS HEAD INTO THE CEMENT WHICH COULD HAVE KILLED HIM.

Duh.
Also the leftwing media showed pictures of Trayvon when he was about 12, even though he was much older. That's another one of the subtle lies the leftwing media does.

Also the leftwing media showed pictures of Trayvon when he was about 12, even though he was much older. That's another one of the subtle lies the leftwing media does.
They also edited the phone call he made to make it appear that he said the suspect was black, as an unsolicited comment. The police ASKED him what color he was, and only then did Zimmerman say “I think he’s black.”

Libs always try to make non-racists out to be racists by twisting their words, or putting words in their mouths entirely.

Much older? What was he 17-18?

That's nice. Swing voters, however, are the ones who will decide these things not the blacks voters who are always there for Joe Biden anyway. They can put that demand right there beside their demand for reparations for now. The dems need to pump Joe full of B-12 and uppers and get him out there tomorrow with a lot of spring in his step. They don't have until next week to recover.
A little quick internet research shows:
The public sector is the largest employer of Black workers; there is a greater likelihood that a Black worker will be employed in the public sector compared to a non-Black worker; wages earned by Blacks in that industry are higher than those earned by Blacks in other sectors; and inequality within an industry is less ...
So Biden has told illegals..
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Then Biden's accomplices in public sector will hire the illegals... after they give them citizenship.
All a intricate plot to get votes!

A little quick internet research shows:
The public sector is the largest employer of Black workers; there is a greater likelihood that a Black worker will be employed in the public sector compared to a non-Black worker; wages earned by Blacks in that industry are higher than those earned by Blacks in other sectors; and inequality within an industry is less ...
So Biden has told illegals..
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Then Biden's accomplices in public sector will hire the illegals... after they give them citizenship.
All a intricate plot to get votes!

How long are yu guys going to believe the stupid ---- you believe? And really, stop trying to tell us what black jobs are. We know what Trump meant.

Last edited:
How long are yu guys going to believe the stupid ---- you beieve? And really, stop trying to tell us what black jobs are. We know what Trump meant.
These statistics are wrong?

Looking at the BLS data for 2023, we see the highest employment of African Americans is in the professional and related, service, and management, business, and financial operations occupational categories.
Nearly 57% of all black jobs are professional, service or management... hmmm..

Jobsforblacks.png

What trillions have been paid into what programs that have been specifically made to help blacks?

What is true character and merit? Is it when whites are given everything for 188 years, sign a piece of paper then not follow the laws for the next 60, and claim that everything is now even?

Unappreciatve help? You mean like the free labor and half priced labor we have provided your white asses since 1776?

Whites are going to be a minority in a few short years. So I suggest you change your attitude because when that day comes, it could begin a very difficult time for whites like you.
Threats now eh ? Desperation continues...

Forum List

Back