Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

There is any lie you won't regurgitate Trump, is there?

Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President in 2016. Of course that trial was unfair because the Judge was of Mexican heritage. One of more than 4000 lawsuits Trump has been a party to over the years.

The guy who is famous for appealling every order, and dragging cases out for years, is now threatening to sue in every state to try to have Harris' name taken off the ballot for president.

And Republicans accuse Democrats of "lawfare", after a 6 1/2 year Starr Investigation which found nothing, but a lie about a consentual blow job in a civil case.

The Mueller Investigation produced 9 convictions/guilty pleas against Trump campaign staffers, and hundreds of charges against Russians and their corporate entities.

Trump is a criminal conman and always has been.

His businesses were run in a scandously dishonest manner, to the point that US banks continue to refuse to lend money to the Trump family.

Trump was, is, and shall always be a criminal, corrupt, serial rapist and conman.
Damn you yabber a lot Lizardtwat.

Newsflash. A lie is a false allegation made with a desire to mislead. Contrary to the bullshit daffynition you seem to believe the word means (which is just any claim that you don’t care for).

I don’t know how better I can tell you than this:

You have less than zero credibility. You’re a hack and your posts are uniformly worthless.

Schumer never brought it to the floor for an up or down vote, Stupid.
Much like the old guy running for President you cant follow simple concepts. Mitch said he can no longer support and thus there was no bill. Who is the old guy who is running again?

:lol:

]
donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown
: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Trump: I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married.

Trump
: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

Sooooo...yeah. Let's compare Trump and Harris's sexual escapades.
🥱

Oops, wrong again. He did describe how it was rape in other states
I don’t care. It was tried in one state. And that state has its own definition. So his claim that the jury has concluded that Trump committed a rape remains a flat out lie.
And now it is rape in the state in which he was found liable.
No. It sure isn’t. I already corrected your erroneous statement.
These are facts no matter how many times you shit yourself. Sorry.
Neither is a fact no matter how much shit you spew. It wasn’t a rape as the jury explicitly found. Look at their verdict sheet you simp.

And it still isn’t a rape even if he did diddle her crotch. Rape in NY still means “intercourse.” That means penis in vagina.
Enjoy voting for the rapist.
No no. I will vote instead for Trump not for HeelsUp.

I don’t care. It was tried in one state. And that state has its own definition. So his claim that the jury has concluded that Trump committed a rape remains a flat out lie.

No. It sure isn’t. I already corrected your erroneous statement.

Neither is a fact no matter how much shit you spew. It wasn’t a rape as the jury explicitly found. Look at their verdict sheet you simp.

And it still isn’t a rape even if he did diddle her crotch. Rape in NY still means “intercourse.” That means penis in vagina.

No no. I will vote instead for Trump not for HeelsUp.
Yes, you will vote for the rapist charity thief serial felon insurrectionist. We know.

Forum List

Back