Trump's age and health under renewed scrutiny after Biden's exit

She's just unqualified. Save the racist angle it won't work with me
Of course she’s qualified. More than trump. Trump proved you need experience. First crisis he shit the bed.

Really, you just want Republican policies passed. Those policies are unpopular and Kamala can articulate that.

Should the GOP stage a coup like your Democrats force Trump out and make Nikki Haley the candidate?
How can you support an elderly candidate like Trump

America is tired of geriatric politicians……..time to get some young blood

Of course she’s qualified. More than trump. Trump proved you need experience. First crisis he shit the bed.

Really, you just want Republican policies passed. Those policies are unpopular and Kamala can articulate that.

I doubt she can articulate a kindergarten book. She's not articulate, she accomplished nothing as VP, she's not likeable and she comes across as flighty and ignorant. Her biggest problem is she can't express herself without sounding like a Caesar salad

trump-water-bottle.jpg

I doubt she can articulate a kindergarten book. She's not articulate, she accomplished nothing as VP, she's not likeable and she comes across as flighty and ignorant. Her biggest problem is she can't express herself without sounding like a Caesar salad
“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

Yes she can. No one articulates like Kamala the kumquat.

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory."

That's nice now go bother someone who cares

Lol..Trump is on a fourth grade level when it comes to speech and vocabulary. Given Trump’s mental decline in the past year, he is most likely on a 2nd grade level now.

She's just unqualified. Save the racist angle it won't work with me
She is more qualified than Trump and Trump was president.

You seem to think that you can make racist comments and then think that just because you make the claim that racism doesn't work with you that its so. Harris was a former AG of California, a senator and VP. She is far more qualified than trumps punk ass when he ran in 2016..

Trump is the oldest man ever to run for President

Can America risk a dementia riddled elderly man like Trump?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

You seem to think that you can make racist comments and then think that just because you make the claim that racism doesn't work with you that its so. Harris was a former AG of California, a senator and VP. She is far more qualified than trumps punk ass when he ran in 2016..
Kamala is much more educated than Trump ever was
It shows

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Calm down... you're still stinging I caught you lying. I noticed you ran off

Here we go. After years of being told age is not an issue, they are now saying age is an issue.
You pricks made age an issue. So now you have the old doddering, senile, candidate.

Forum List

Back