Democrats Are Energized, Set Record In Donations

I'd happily take you by the throat.....
What a loser. You can't hold your own in a debate and go right to threats.

It's funny how you tards project your violent tendencies on Democrats.

Sad.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I am surprised by this sudden turn around in Democratic fortunes. It all turned on a dime. It may just be relief that Biden has withdrawn from the race, but also that Kamala has acquitted herself very well in the past month. Whatever it is, it has certainly caused excitement with the Democratic base.
Kamala has done nothing in the past month.

Kamala Harris smashed all previous records by raising $81 million in her first 24 hours as the presumptive nominee.

We finally have a race.

The former prosecutor vs. a convicted felon. The law and order party vs. an authoritarian cult of personality.

Harris Raised $81 Million in First 24 Hours as Candidate

Not only did donors contribute $81 million to Harris, they donated another $90 million to Democratic candidates up and down the ballot in the same period.
Just remember how that helped Hillary (madam Resident) in 2016.

A week ago you were certain he was going all the way.
Now like a good little Borg, you have joined the collective in a software update...
8xst9f.jpg

$81 million says you are full of shit.

I can smell your fear from here.

As the state’s March 5 primary draws closer, Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts (23%), former Vice President Joe Biden (22%) and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont (21%) are now tied as the leaders in the field among likely voters who are either registered as Democrats or identify as Democratic-leaning independents in the new Public Policy Institute of California poll, which was conducted in mid- to late September after Harris’ uneven performance in the last debate.

Harris tumbled from 19% in July to 8% in the new poll by the institute, failing to sustain the momentum she sparked with her first debate performance in June. She lost significant ground over the summer, while her chief rivals all solidified their standing among California voters.

That's Kamala's breath you smell.

Forum List

Back