Report: Biden Quit After Dems Threatened to Invoke 25th Amendment

Your dear leader is a lying con artist sexual predator felon who shouldn't be anywhere close to DC where your cohorts took orders to subvert the will of voters.

Only one with a dick in his hand believes Trump. Or you.

The only "artist" here is Kamasutra Harris.

That's the one.

Why whine about it like you. I heard him talking today. Now go play on the freeway.
I heard that as well. He spoke faster and far more coherently than he has in years. There is widespread speculation - that could be dismissed with a video - that the voice on that call was AI-generated. So, when we know the whole world is watching, why no video? What could be more important?

I heard that as well. He spoke faster and far more coherently than he has in years. There is widespread speculation - that could be dismissed with a video - that the voice on that call was AI-generated. So, when we know the whole world is watching, why no video? What could be more important?
Only in your alt-right alternative world where shit gets made up as a constant to feed schmucks just like you.

The key is that he withdrew from the election, but DID NOT resign. Hence, he retains the power to pardon both his co-criminals and himself before he ends his term in January. If Trump wins the election, watch this space.
If that's the worst that happens, I'll thank God up and down for several days.

Your dear leader is a lying con artist sexual predator felon who shouldn't be anywhere close to DC where your cohorts took orders to subvert the will of voters.

Only one with a dick in his hand believes Trump. Or you.
My "dear leader" Is God Almighty, and so is many of my countrymen. If you choose to go against
that, and our ways, there's a very good possibility you're going to have a very, very bad time.
MAGA, In God We Trust.
Commie ShitLords? Notsomuch.

I don't know what to think of that op. If it is true, which I say because in the past brietbart has been...mistaken, what kind of leaders would "threaten" such an action and leave the threatened in office.
Either they believe he is declined to a point that he can't perform his duties, or they don't. It would be one thing to tell him that, to urge him to step down and forego the embarrassment that comes with it. It is quite another to threaten to invoke the 25th amendment simply because he can't get as much in donations as they would like.
I just don't want to believe that the people listed in the article, even though I am not a fan of any of them, are that heartless and evil.
I hope it isn't true. Time will tell.

I don't know what to think of that op. If it is true, which I say because in the past brietbart has been...mistaken, what kind of leaders would "threaten" such an action and leave the threatened in office.
Either they believe he is declined to a point that he can't perform his duties, or they don't. It would be one thing to tell him that, to urge him to step down and forego the embarrassment that comes with it. It is quite another to threaten to invoke the 25th amendment simply because he can't get as much in donations as they would like.
I just don't want to believe that the people listed in the article, even though I am not a fan of any of them, are that heartless and evil.
I hope it isn't true. Time will tell.

Don't you worry your little mind

Those people ARE evil.

My "dear leader" Is God Almighty, and so is many of my countrymen. If you choose to go against
that, and our ways, there's a very good possibility you're going to have a very, very bad time.
MAGA, In God We Trust.
Commie ShitLords? Notsomuch.
Who was talking to you? Sure wasn't me and I couldn't fn care less what comes out of your stupid head.

Forum List

Back