The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

I think that was implied in bones' meme. . . unless you have her on ignore. Either that or her meme was for Vance? I dunno. So tired of the left/right partisan illusion.

1600156318771357-0.jpg
Agreed but Westwall is a kooky Trumper, so he needed my help. Lol.

And what would you expect the average person to do about any of this? There is nothing any of us can do. Put value in the things they can never control, your personal integrity, your faith, your love for others, your relationship with God. They cannot touch these things regardless of how much money they have or how much control they exert.
That was addressed, I believe at that end of her discussion.

1:58:53 - Stop complying, solve from the ground up
2: 10:43 - Keep calm against the emotional manipulation

Most of their stuff border on being a black pilled, but it really isn't. It is why I'm a stoic. I have had to be since my disability.

I have been on this site for years and years, trying to unite folks on the left and right, bringing information about freedom and liberty, because, only a united America can solve this.

The oligarchs and old Roman dictum? Divide and rule? Will continue till we get back to our roots. The solution is staring us in the face.

70f39d4e25a5e0a9a7ef18f0be7e2048--e-pluribus-unum-fourth-of-july.jpg

Of course, there is nothing any ONE individual can do.

Of course the system WANTS you to feel that way. . . but if it were a forgone conclusion, there would be no need for posts like this. Members like me had been warning about shit like the scamdemic, and what it was really about were coming long before it did, and when we were in the midst of it, we pushed back. We regained our freedom, and stopped the plans of the State, Silicon Valley and Wall Street. Did you think the folks behind that, were just going to give up? :lol:

But we proved we could WIN one, and we can do it again!

This is why folks need to be smart about what they comply with. This is why we need to be smart with what you choose to purchase, whom you vote for, (or even if?,) what services you use, and what media you trust. It is about being white pilled.

These folks are friends with the Corbett Report and a very LARGE community, all across the world, which bring to you many solutions.

#SolutionsWatch​

Last edited:
Jesus. The man behind the Vance pick wasnt Thiel and whatever conspiracy garbage you agreed with. It's Eric and Don Jr.
You’re wrong. Vance is Thiel’s man and his influence will not end with this election

Eric and Don jr are flies buzzing around. They may be advocating this creep but he is Thiel’s critter

That was addressed, I believe at that end of her discussion.

Most of their stuff border on being a black pilled, but it really isn't. It is why I'm a stoic. I have had to be since my disability.

I have been on this site for years and years, trying to unite folks on the left and right, bringing information about freedom and liberty, because, only a united America can solve this.

The oligarchs and old Roman dictum? Divide and rule? Will continue till we get back to our roots. The solution is staring us in the face.

70f39d4e25a5e0a9a7ef18f0be7e2048--e-pluribus-unum-fourth-of-july.jpg

Of course, there is nothing anyone individual can do.

Of course the system WANTS you to feel that way. . . but if it were a forgone conclusion, there would be no need for posts like this. Members like me had been warning about shit like the scamdemic, and what it was really about were coming long before it did, and when we were in the midst of it, we pushed back. We regained our freedom, and stopped the plans of the State, Silicon Valley and Wall Street. Did you think the folks behind that, were just going to give up? :lol:

But we proved we could WIN one, and we can do it again!

This is why folks need to be smart about what they comply with. This is why we need to be smart with what you choose to purchase, whom you vote for, (or even if?,) what services you use, and what media you trust. It is about being white pilled.

These folks are friends with the Corbett Report and a very LARGE community, all across the world, which bring to you many solutions.

#SolutionsWatch​

If they had wanted to implement state control for longer periods during the scamdemic, they could have and would have done so, we really have no control over any of it. I did not wear a mask, I did not get the 'vaccine', and they could have made your life totally miserable for not complying if they wished to. That time is coming, and nothing will be done about it until it's at a breaking point and people lose what they have and they have nothing left to lose. You can individually not comply and do your own thing, but those with the power and money will always be in control. My solution is to live my life as best as I can and turn off the noise and not participate in any of it. :dunno:

If they had wanted to implement state control for longer periods during the scamdemic, they could have and would have done so, we really have no control over any of it. I did not wear a mask, I did not get the 'vaccine', and they could have made your life totally miserable for not complying if they wished to. That time is coming, and nothing will be done about it until it's at a breaking point and people lose what they have and they have nothing left to lose. You can individually not comply and do your own thing, but those with the power and money will always be in control. My solution is to live my life as best as I can and turn off the noise and not participate in any of it. :dunno:
As Whitney said, Silicon Valley runs both criminal gangs and controls the US government (“they’re essentially our de facto government “) all merged with the national security state. They’re all military contractors pushing nonstop war and foreign interventions.

All the big tech titans had a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Why? Yet these cocksuckers run our government.

Is that your way of accepting and justifying a criminal system?

Yeah, apparently whatever it is that you think you're doing is working marvelously. :rolleyes:

But you're hating on the Jews, so you have that going for you at least. :auiqs.jpg:

You’re wrong. Vance is Thiel’s man and his influence will not end with this election

Eric and Don jr are flies buzzing around. They may be advocating this creep but he is Thiel’s critter

So what? What exactly does that mean? Give us a recitation.

As Whitney said, Silicon Valley runs both criminal gangs and controls the US government (“they’re essentially our de facto government “) all merged with the national security state. They’re all military contractors pushing nonstop war and foreign interventions.

All the big tech titans had a relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Why? Yet these cocksuckers run our government.

And what are you going to do to stop it, post on a message board? :rolleyes:

$$$$ will ALWAYS win, it always has, and it always will. The Earth is Satan's playground, you're better off putting your efforts into what happens when you leave this place.

Yeah, apparently whatever it is that you think you're doing is working marvelously. :rolleyes:

But you're hating on the Jews, so you have that going for you at least. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol. The dumb comes out.

Opposing genocide to you means I’m anti-Semitic. Really low level childish thinking. When the truth comes out about Israel’s actions, you’ll deny you supported it. Pussy!

FU!

Don’t be dumb for life.

I did not wear a mask, I did not get the 'vaccine', and they could have made your life totally miserable for not complying if they wished to.

Yes. But they can't do that to EVERYONE.

We know that there are some folks that will always comply. And we know there are some folks, like you, and I, and gipper, and know this is all bullshit.

But? We need to raise the level of awareness, so folks who are intelligent, and want to know how things really work, and want a better world, will know, that it is in their hands.

. . it really is.

Because if we don't? When it comes, we are in for a world of hurt. The oligarchs on supposed both sides, the phony left, and phony right, will all be on board to enslave everyone.

And as we saw last time, it won't make a dime's worth of differnce it a Trump or Biden is on office.

Bird Flu, Censorship & 100 Day Vaccines: 7 Predictions for “The Next Pandemic”​

8xu5xb.jpg

And what are you going to do to stop it, post on a message board? :rolleyes:

$$$$ will ALWAYS win, it always has, and it always will. The Earth is Satan's playground, you're better off putting your efforts into what happens when you leave this place.
It’s all a video game, but that doesn’t mean I won’t oppose evil when it’s in my face.

Why do you support evil? Genocide of Palestinians.

Yes. But they can't do that to EVERYONE.

We know that there are some folks that will always comply. And we know there are some folks, like you, and I, and gipper, and know this is all bullshit.

But? We need to raise the level of awareness, so folks who are intelligent, and want to know how things really work, and want a better world, will know, that it is in their hands.

. . it really is.

Because if we don't? When it comes, we are in for a world of hurt. The oligarchs on supposed both sides, the phony left, and phony right, will all be on board to enslave everyone.

And as we saw last time, it won't make a dime's worth of differnce it a Trump or Biden is on office.

Bird Flu, Censorship & 100 Day Vaccines: 7 Predictions for “The Next Pandemic”​

8xu5xb.jpg

No shot, no mask, no job, no income. It's that simple. :dunno:

Reality, is never what you think it is.

When you do a deep dive, into the reality of the JD Vance, what the MSM is telling, is not what the truth is at first blush. No person that is truly against giant multi-billion dollar corporations running small businesses and the lives of every day people, could support this monstrosity once they dig down, investigate, get informed, and KNOW the truth.

The entire narrative of the establishment is based on one big lie.

The Man Behind Trump’s VP Pick: It’s Worse Than You Think

July 18, 2024
"While J.D. Vance has his own controversies, his close connection to billionaire Peter Thiel, who is poised to have unprecedented influence in a new Trump administration, should deeply unsettle every American who cares about freedom, privacy and reining in the surveillance state."

JD Vance Deep Ties To The Surveillance State! w/ Whitney Webb!​

In this extended, wide-ranging interview, Jimmy and Unlimited Hangout contributing editor and One Nation Under Blackmail author Whitney Webb discuss whether Trump’s VP pick JD Vance is a puppet of billionaire Peter Thiel, the real reason Elon Musk purchased Twitter, how the dystopian future of policing in the film Minority Report is becoming a reality, and much much more.

The REAL Reason Behind J.D. Vance’s VP Pick - Whitney Webb & Mark Goodwin TFTC Ep. 524​

1721588710974-png.981197

Marty sits down with Whitney Webb and Mark Goodwin to discuss the partnership of the private tech sector with the surveillance state.
0:00 - Intro
0:57 - Trump shooting and media aftermath
9:33 - River & Bitkey
10:56 - JD Vance and Palantir
23:40 - Trump’s image & public/private partnership
47:12 - Controlled media
1:02:35 - Using Bitcoin for evil
1:07:51 - Nostr, ecash & stables
1:25:06- Framing bitcoin as money
1:34:20 - All things are used to justify surveillance
1:52:52 - Law enforcement

Even worse than we thought huh?

No shot, no mask, no job, no income. It's that simple. :dunno:
Fifty percent of America is small business.

I'm not sure what percent is small farms.

Sorry, their plans were defeated once.

. . . we can do it again if we so choose.

And it was proved to be a scam last time.

Fifty percent of America is small business.

I'm not sure what percent is small farms.

Sorry, their plans were defeated once.

. . . we can do it again if we so choose.

And it was proved to be a scam last time.

You're far too optimistic, but enjoy it while you can. :cool:

Even worse than we thought huh?
Well, I suppose not.

If you prefer that China model, complete control by government and corporations of your life including a social credit score, have at it.

:113:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back