Outrage in Wisconsin as trump allows a "darkie" to say a sikh prayer on stage

Convicted felon Trump is buddies with Fuentes.
The fact that you cannot see your despicable hypocrisy…. do you think Nick Fuentes is a racist while your side has open racists on ESPN and MSNBC. Nick Fuentes does not have as powerful of a platform position.

I mean, you already know that your side openly supports DEI/BLM racism. You guys are nuts you need help.

Are they trying to lose ?

A woman who is literally a terrorist is allowed to promote satanism a few yards away from Gods chosen one.

Trump probably doesnt know what a sikh is but there should be someone there who could tell him. Most of his followers dont know either but they look like pakis to me and that is good enough.

They have upset that spiritual giant Nick Fuentes. He is the future of maga. Where will it end. ?
Ah yes, race baiting from across the pond. Fix your shithole country.

Did you see when the bullets were flying into that crowd there was no stampede, hundreds weren't killed or injured.
Everyone took cover, and waited for the cover snipers to return fire, a matter of seconds.

In many other countries there would have been panic.
Hell, whenever the gang shootings happens in Chicago where there’s a bunch of BLM people present they all run all over the place and stampede. Same thing happens at left-wing of they go nuts if there’s a shooting

The fact that you cannot see your despicable hypocrisy…. do you think Nick Fuentes is a racist while your side has open racists on ESPN and MSNBC. Nick Fuentes does not have as powerful of a platform position.

I mean, you already know that your side openly supports DEI/BLM racism. You guys are nuts you need help.
Whataboutism huh?
FranklinRoosevelt says "It's OK if I'm racist as long as I accuse "the other side" of being racist too!"

Hey FranklinRoosevelt_FTW, this little bit of amateur gaslighting you've done here is a good example of how racists attempt to normalize their racism.
Thanks for the example.

Really? Because I thought he said he wasn’t aware that Fuentes was going to be at that meeting they had, and he doesn’t appear to have had any contact since..
Maybe, but everytime his lips are moving he's lying.
It's pathological.
Plus he's a convicted felon...and therefore lacks credibility so anything he "says" is questionable.

Forum List

Back