Have you noticed?

The Palestinian people are an Arab ethno-nationalist group residing primarily in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, Israel, Jordan and parts of southern Lebanon and Syria.

"Ethno-Arab", they are Arabs, there is no such thing as a Palestinian race, or ethnic group. There is no genocide by even your own definition.

Not if you know history, which you obviously do not.
Do you know history? If so why can you do nothing more than give a passing mention to it? For the vast majority of this country's existence the 2nd Amendment has been used to enforce tyranny, not protect against it.

Do you know history? If so why can you do nothing more than give a passing mention to it? For the vast majority of this country's existence the 2nd Amendment has been used to enforce tyranny, not protect against it.

You're done. You don't know enough about history or the Constitution for me to waste time discussing with, dismissed.

I wasnt arguing the law with you you clown. I told you that I don't see the right to self defense and the right to own a gun as the same thing. I was giving you my opinion. You responded with someone else's opinion, namely that of the supreme court, what does that have to do with me? Do you understand what opinions are you Moron? Do you imagine I'm obligated to share the courts opinion? Why are you this stupid?
Thr right to self defense didn’t somehow change since the founders thought we should have a right to a firearm, has it?

Thr right to self defense didn’t somehow change since the founders thought we should have a right to a firearm, has it?
What? I don't give a shit how the Founders feel. I don't typically think of them at all when forming an opinion. You asked me a question and I answered. What are you confused about? I think you can still have a legal right to defend yourself absent a right to own a gun. I find those to be two separate issues. What's hard here for you to understand?

President Trump was shot at in an attempted assassination. I have even heard that the gunman used an "AR type" weap[on, whatever that means.

Have you noticed that not one Trump supporter has called for a ban on guns, or tougher gun restrictions?

Why, well three reasons:

1. Our Constitutional rights are more important than anything else.
2. We blame the shooter, not the gun. The gun didn't crawl onto the roof and shoot at Trump.
3. We aren't idiots.
4. We aren't pussies.

1. Your right to shoot someone is more important than their right to life. It's a strange set of beliefs.

2. If the shooter had not had easy access to an AR style weapon, there would have been no attempt to assassinate the President at all. The USA is the only nation on earth where you have the absolulte right to carry a weapon whose sole purpose is to kill people.

3. There is no evidence of this and much evidence to the contrary.

4. Statement number 4 is proof positive of the falsity of Statement #3.

The Founders wanted you to have firearms, because they didn't want a standing army. That line "A well-regulated militia being necessary being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." is the part that Republicans pretend isn't in the 2A.

Republicans always leave out the "well-regulated militia" part. Once you had a standing army and a national guard, the 2nd Amendment was moot and should have been repealled.

The Founders wanted you to have firearms, because they didn't want a standing army. That line "A well-regulated militia being necessary being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." is the part that Republicans pretend isn't in the 2A.

Republicans always leave out the "well-regulated militia" part. Once you had a standing army and a national guard, the 2nd Amendment was moot and should have been repealled.
Well legal, constitutional experts disagree with you. They agree the right to own a firearm is seperate from the well regulated milita issue

It’s amazing how you dembots can’t accept the law

1. Your right to shoot someone is more important than their right to life. It's a strange set of beliefs.
No one has a right to shoot someone, you are lying.
2. If the shooter had not had easy access to an AR style weapon, there would have been no attempt to assassinate the President at all. The USA is the only nation on earth where you have the absolulte right to carry a weapon whose sole purpose is to kill people.
He could have used any number of 100+ long range weapons, dumbass.
3. There is no evidence of this and much evidence to the contrary.
Your post is direct evidence that you are an idiot.
4. Statement number 4 is proof positive of the falsity of Statement #3.
You aren't even smart enough to use comparisons correctly.

Stupid and immature is no way to go through life. Be better.

I've proven him wrong and he is now just being immature and stubborn. I have little patience for stupidity.
Well legal, constitutional experts disagree with you. They agree the right to own a firearm is seperate from the well regulated milita issue

It’s amazing how you dembots can’t accept the law

It's really amazing they keep spewing that "well regulated militia" crap. If that were the case they wouldn't keep getting shellacked in court

It's really amazing they keep spewing that "well regulated militia" crap. If that were the case they wouldn't keep getting shellacked in court

It doesn't matter how many times you disprove something to them, they won't accept it. This is why i don't spend a lot of time arguing. I'll try at first but when it becomes evident, as it usually does, that I'm wasting my time on an idiot, I'll just call them idiots and dismiss them.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how many tiomes you disprove something to them, they won't accept it. This is why i don't spend a lot of time arguing. I'll try at first but when it becomes evident, as it usually does, that I'm wasting my time on an idiot, I'll just call them idiots and dismiss them.

Well let's be honest.... they're just stupid

Forum List

Back