🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you noticed?

Slavery is not a valid or relevant argument against the 2A, to use it is the tactic of a lazy mind.
Slavery is a valid argument against using the rationale of the slave Founders as if their ideas are beyond reproach. A good argument against the 2nd are our levels of gun violence compared to the rest of the development world who's children don't have to learn active shooter drills in their classrooms. Also, coincidentally I work with a hospital system and was there yesterday as they were going through their own active shooter drills. This is the price we pay so you morons can fantasize about taking on the government.

The 2nd Amendment was given to us by those immoral slavers so why do you act like their beliefs are beyond reproach or question?

Do you realize that in 1946 Tennessee was an apartheid State that had enacted Jim Crow laws to disenfranchise Black voters? I understand why tyrants want guns, I'm asking you for an argument why a civilized society would have them.
You're back to deflecting and using Genetic Fallacy.

You need an education. There is no Palestinian country, there are no Palestinian people, there is no genocide. Palestinian is not a race or a people. Those are Arabs and they are not in danger of being wiped out.

Speaking of needing an education...

1721302749045.png

You're back to deflecting and using Genetic Fallacy.
I'm not. I asking for a rational reason for the 2nd Amendment beyond the fact that slavers and tyrants used it and thought it was a good idea. I also presented a very good reason why we shouldn't have it, namely our gun violence and murder rate compared to that of the rest of the developed world.

I'm not. I asking for a rational reason for the 2nd Amendment beyond the fact that slavers and tyrants used it and thought it was a good idea. I
You're argument isn't logical. The 2A's purpose is to allow the people to hold gov't in check. That capacity gives the right of the people to be armed. Just because some southern thugs used their firearms to enforce slavery doesn't mean you toss out the 2A.

Bath Water = Southern Slaver Thugs and Guns
Baby = 2A

You could name a myriad of other things that are misused that have very good intentions. That doesn't mean you toss out the the good.
also presented a very good reason why we shouldn't have it, namely our gun violence and murder rate compared to that of the rest of the developed world.
Our gun violence is due to criminals and inner city urban gang and thug related crime. The actual number of mass shootings and "Children' being killed is miniscule when you remove the black communities involvement.

Again, your argument carries no water. Your just a sounding board for anti-2a rhetoric.

If we can't guarantee that our gov't will NEVER go tyrannical, the people must be able to keep their gov't in check. And if you want to toss out the argument that citizens wouldn't be able to defend against our military, that argument carries a very large assumption that our military will blindly follow orders to attack its own citizens who are fighting against tyranny. If that were to happen, Washington knows it wouldn't bode well for them. And in that same tone, in this thread we have people discussing Palestinian genocide, yet, the Biden has stated that citizens wouldn't have a chance as they don't have plans, tanks or even Nuclear arms (I'm paraphrasing as I don't remember the exact quote but I"m sure some ding dong would correct me on here).

Again, if no arms, how do we fight tyranny?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back