🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you noticed?

Yes it is. The Gaza Strip has been systematically destroyed. All infrastructure destroyed. Thousands murdered and maimed. All have been displaced.

GENOCIDE!!!!!

You need an education. There is no Palestinian country, there are no Palestinian people, there is no genocide. Palestinian is not a race or a people. Those are Arabs and they are not in danger of being wiped out.

If you don't deny the atrocities then why are quoting a slaver at me who used his right to bear arms to keep others in subjugation? You don't think that's kind of a detriment to the point you're trying to make? Which is what? I didn't make you use a tyrant as your rationale. You chose that all on your own.
You obviously don't understand how illogical your stance is. So tell me, what does "Throwing the baby out with the bath water mean"? Or maybe look up Genetic illogical fallacy

You need an education. There is no Palestinian country, there are no Palestinian people, there is no genocide. Palestinian is not a race or a people. Those are Arabs and they are not in danger of being wiped out.
And yet even Israelis consider themselves Palestinians.

SHUT OFF THE TV. GET INFORMED!!!!

Of course. That however does not mean you throw out all principles that our country was founded on when it comes to understanding the Federal Republic and our system of gov't. Now if you want to have a completely separate topic about the the treating of native americans, and african slave traders selling there own to slave owners here in the states, that's a completely separate topic that some of you don't seem to get. Again, the superior arguments are illogical as some of you throw the baby out with the bath water. Some may also refer to it as the "genetic fallacy". Try and look it up.
Nonsense.

Forum List

Back