🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So many people hated Trump he got 7.5 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016.

One of the many mysteries of the 2020 election in which nearly every historical election metric magically disappeared.

But yes, Trump was so hated, he did better with every minority group than in 2016. A metric the democrats depend on. And somehow they still won?

Years from now, historians will look back and say “And you believed that shit?”

And so many people didn't want Trump in office that Biden got 15 million more votes than the Democrat got in 2016.

Over 500,000 illegal registrations in Georgia alone, simp.

rotfl-gif.288736

This shit never gets old.

Yup.

A pity you can't prove widespread fraud that would have flipped the election.

Even census bureau statistics prove how lame you are:

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/view/bidens-inexplicable-victory/

“In 2020, the Census Bureau found 5 million fewer voters than the number of ballots counted. This is the largest gap recorded since these post-election surveys began in 1964. These 5 million excess ballots account for most of Biden’s national popular vote lead. To cite one state-level example, the Census Bureau found 4.8 million voters in Georgia, but Georgia reported 5 million counted ballots.

The Census Bureau’s validated voter survey is a very thorough and comprehensive piece of post-election data analysis. Historically, it has been far more accurate than exit polling and other post-election surveys and studies, as Robert Barnes, a leading political analyst and successful political prognosticator, explained in early May on his “What Are the Odds?” podcast.

The nationwide excess of counted ballots over registered voters in 2020 is extremely unusual. Census data usually finds a very small differential between the number of people they identify as having voted in the previous presidential election and the official total number of ballots counted in that election. In 2016, Census voting data matched almost precisely the number of ballots counted.

Historically, when Census data has differed from the official ballot count, it has tended to overestimate, rather than underestimate, the number of voters. The opposite was the case in the 2020 election.

Most revealingly, the Census data shows the turnout surge was almost exclusively among White blue-collar voters, an overwhelmingly pro-Trump cohort. Yet, somehow, the surge favored Biden in the end.

Turnout in 2020 was 6.7 percentage points higher than in 2016. The Census data on overall turnout, and turnout among specific demographic groups, closely aligns with the macro- and micro-turnout predictions made respectively by Barnes and Richard Baris, the preeminent pollster and managing director of Big Data Poll, and polling data at my firm, Democracy Institute, which forecast a Trump win.”

And remember Faun, Greg Lamond won 3 Tour de France races, until we found out how.

Now he’s a laughing stock, just like Historians will call Joe Biden

Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles

“In 2020, the Census Bureau found 5 million fewer voters than the number of ballots counted. This is the largest gap recorded since these post-election surveys began in 1964. These 5 million excess ballots account for most of Biden’s national popular vote lead. To cite one state-level example, the Census Bureau found 4.8 million voters in Georgia, but Georgia reported 5 million counted ballots.

The Census Bureau’s validated voter survey is a very thorough and comprehensive piece of post-election data analysis. Historically, it has been far more accurate than exit polling and other post-election surveys and studies, as Robert Barnes, a leading political analyst and successful political prognosticator, explained in early May on his “What Are the Odds?” podcast.

The nationwide excess of counted ballots over registered voters in 2020 is extremely unusual. Census data usually finds a very small differential between the number of people they identify as having voted in the previous presidential election and the official total number of ballots counted in that election. In 2016, Census voting data matched almost precisely the number of ballots counted.

Historically, when Census data has differed from the official ballot count, it has tended to overestimate, rather than underestimate, the number of voters. The opposite was the case in the 2020 election.

Most revealingly, the Census data shows the turnout surge was almost exclusively among White blue-collar voters, an overwhelmingly pro-Trump cohort. Yet, somehow, the surge favored Biden in the end.

Turnout in 2020 was 6.7 percentage points higher than in 2016. The Census data on overall turnout, and turnout among specific demographic groups, closely aligns with the macro- and micro-turnout predictions made respectively by Barnes and Richard Baris, the preeminent pollster and managing director of Big Data Poll, and polling data at my firm, Democracy Institute, which forecast a Trump win.”

And remember Faun, Greg Lamond won 3 Tour de France races, until we found out how.

In its latest report to Congress, the U.S. Election Assistance Commission said numbers sent to them by state election officials showed there were 209,441,338 active registered voters in 2020, more than the Census Bureau found. "Active" registered voters includes people who meet every requirement to walk into a polling station and cast a ballot.

https://chroniclesmagazine.org/view/bidens-inexplicable-victory/

False.

The 2020 presidential election had the highest voter turnout of the 21st century, with 66.8% of citizens 18 years and older voting in the election, according to new voting and registration tables released today by the U.S. Census Bureau. These data come from the 2020 Current Population Survey Voting and Registration Supplement for the November 2020 presidential election, which surveyed the civilian noninstitutionalized population in the United States.

LOLOL

You're the one who thinks his delusions are real.

No proof. Not a stitch.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No, I just watch you spin and lie and know that you are miserable, while I am happy!

Enjoy the suck.

Loser.

No, I just watch you spin and lie and know that you are miserable, while I am happy!

Enjoy the suck.

Loser.

LOL

I have a great wife and kids, a dream job, live in a great community, and I get to come here and constantly laugh my ass off at idiots like you. Yeah, such misery.

LOL

I have a great wife and kids, a dream job, live in a great community, and I get to come here and constantly laugh my ass off at idiots like you. Yeah, such misery.
Yeah, I watch you lie, and squirm and carry on like a silly person. So yeah, you ARE miserable.

Enjoy the suck.

Forum List

Back