November 5 not about electing a president.

no im an angry citizen....big difference...i dont buy the "lessor of 2 evils" bullshit....both parties only give a shit about the parties....all they do is tit for tat...
There is a big difference in policy.

Look at the dates.

1720755970691.png

This never would have happened with Republicans in charge.

The Democrats are fucking nuts, they've turned evil.

I'm sure you actually believe Democrats are trying to undermine the Constitution. That is proof positive you have fallen for all those batshit crazy conspiracy theories, and your brainwashing is complete. I'm sure you were once a normal sane person. Too bad you aren't now.
How many times have they, Democrats, attacked the SCOTUS? Is there any better way to undermine the Constitution? Then they bitch about tearing down institutions because the DOJ and the FBI get called out while doing the same thing. You are hopelessly gullible.

I'm sure you actually believe Democrats are trying to undermine the Constitution. That is proof positive you have fallen for all those batshit crazy conspiracy theories, and your brainwashing is complete. I'm sure you were once a normal sane person. Too bad you aren't now.
Biden comments when asked if he planned on taking peoples firearms. Do your research, "bingo, if you own an assault weapon." Multiple times the Supreme Court has said these types of firearms are in common use and thus protected.

Forum List

Back