Zone1 The "Baby Mama" phenomenon in Black culture. The flip side of 75 percent Fatherless homes.

Actually, the first thing I would ask is why the Canadians are firing rockets into Chicago.

If I found out that they had a valid grievance, I would be pushing my government to do the right thing.

That said, I think a better analogy would be Native Americans firing rockets into American cities that used to be their land.
Another attempt to deflect the thread topic. Fail.

Actually, the first thing I would ask is why the Canadians are firing rockets into Chicago.

If I found out that they had a valid grievance, I would be pushing my government to do the right thing.

That said, I think a better analogy would be Native Americans firing rockets into American cities that used to be their land.
That's bullcrap and you know it. When your apartment and car get blown up you don't care what the motivation of the destroyers is. You'd want the rockets stopped before you get killed.

That is certainly part of the solution. First, the problem needs to be acknowledged at a high enough levels to bring the resources.
Okay, but I feel like it has been. The data is all there. Better education as kids, and better education about and access to contraception at all levels. Also, a higher standard of living reduces this phenomenon's occurence.

But then you run smack dab into a political minority with outsized power that obstructs all of it... for.... "reasons".

So here we are.

Last edited:
That's bullcrap and you know it. When your apartment and car get blown up you don't care what the motivation of the destroyers is. You'd want the rockets stopped before you get killed.

And the first question I would ask is WHY they are firing missiles... Because the Zionist Entity has been trying to pummel the Palestinian people into submission for 80 years and it hasn't worked.

It’s quite telling that we have leftists so eager to keep black people down that they insult blacks who are helping other blacks to succeed.

How is he scamming people in his community out of money to build a community center that he profits from "Helping" at all?

Within 10 years, I expect to see this guys picture in the Sun-Times related to some kind of embezzlement scandal.

And the first question I would ask is WHY they are firing missiles... Because the Zionist Entity has been trying to pummel the Palestinian people into submission for 80 years and it hasn't worked.
What hilarious horseshit.

If the Muslim death cult freaks lay down their weapons, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more Israel.

What hilarious horseshit.

If the Muslim death cult freaks lay down their weapons, there will be peace.

If Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no more Israel.
You say that like it would be a bad thing.

The problem with Israel is that it's a colonial settler state based on the elimination of the indigenous people. (And, no the Jews aren't the indigenous people, they are settler from Europe who just adopted some Bronze Age Fairy Stories.)

Black activists want blacks to fail so failing blacks will become revolutionaries and take orders from black activists.
Nah. I think they want blacks to fail because they want to blame the failures on bad whitey. Their hate for whites supersedes their desire for blacks to do well.

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

The problem with Israel is that it's a colonial settler state based on the elimination of the indigenous people. (And, no the Jews aren't the indigenous people, they are settler from Europe who just adopted some Bronze Age Fairy Stories.)
The destruction of Israel would be a very bad thing. Palestine was a third world dump. Israel is a first world oasis of civilization.

The Jews are the most superior 0.2% of the world's population. Palestinians have never achieved anything of note during their two thousand years of existence.

When a superior race displaces an inferior race, civilization and the process of human evolution move forward.

Must be my good ethics and morality.

Good Ethics and Morality wouldn't support a colonial state.

There's a reason why the European Empires were dismantled after WWII.

The destruction of Israel would be a very bad thing. Palestine was a third world dump. Israel is a first world oasis of civilization.

Works on the assumption that the "First World" is the be-all and end-all of human civilization.

Okay, but I feel like it has been. The data is all there. Better education as kids, and better education about and access to contraception at all levels. Also, a higher standard of living reduces this phenomenon's occurence.

But then you run smack dab into a political minority with outsized power that obstructs all of it... for.... "reasons".

So here we are.
It has to start with the city level leadership. Obviously the Federal level leadership of both parties always has 20 priorities ahead of the inner cities and that won't change. Chicago got rid of Mayor Lightfoot and replaced her with someone even more incompetent. That's not the kind of change that is needed. All the things you mentioned plus supporting more grass roots outreach such as what Project H.O.O.D and others are doing can turn the tide.

Good Ethics and Morality wouldn't support a colonial state.

There's a reason why the European Empires were dismantled after WWII.
British analysis discovered that the cost of maintaining their empire exceeded the financial benefits.

Nevertheless, European colonies in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too early. When a civilized nation subdues barbarians the eugenic benefits require centuries to become obvious.

It has to start with the city level leadership. Obviously the Federal level leadership of both parties always has 20 priorities ahead of the inner cities and that won't change. Chicago got rid of Mayor Lightfoot and replaced her with someone even more incompetent. That's not the kind of change that is needed. All the things you mentioned plus supporting more grass roots outreach such as what Project H.O.O.D and others are doing can turn the tide.

I think you fail to understand why Lori lost. Lori lost for the same reason Trump did, the voters were angry about Covid and wanted to take it out on someone.

The mistake the FOP made was thinking that anger at Lori was a license to support Paul Vallas who would let them go back to cracking skulls.

British analysis discovered that the cost of maintaining their empire exceeded the financial benefits.

Actually, no. The British found India to be a VERY Profitable colony. They looted the crap out of it. They turned one of the most prosperous areas in the world to one of the poorest. India is finally recovering from British help, and they have the world's 5th largest economy (Passing up the UK as #6)

The African colonies were more money to maintain than benefits produced, but that is because the human resources there had not been developed to exploit the natural resources.

Nevertheless, European colonies in sub Saharan Africa ended centuries too early. When a civilized nation subdues barbarians the eugenic benefits require centuries to become obvious.

Um, no, frankly no region has really been improved by Colonial Rule.

Forum List

Back