I Need Help Solving This Math Problem

I understand what you're saying perfectly now but that's I'm pretty sure that's not what PEMDAS is as nothing says that we're only limited to the existing numbers in the equation without adding to them. I'm not sure where you're getting that part from as it's not a word problem.
Math is simply a numerical expression of things that happen in real life. The situation where I added and subtract apples from the table is reflected in a mathematical formula. Formulas should also be able to be explained in real life scenarios. It helps understand what’s happening.

You shouldn’t just simply follow formulas if you can help it. Try to understand why the formulas exist and how they are being applied.

Math is simply a numerical expression of things that happen in real life. The situation where I added and subtract apples from the table is reflected in a mathematical formula. Formulas should also be able to be explained in real life scenarios. It helps understand what’s happening.

You shouldn’t just simply follow formulas if you can help it. Try to understand why the formulas exist and how they are being applied.

Yes but with all due respect towards you you can't just go changing the original formula either.

Jesus, it will be 11. PEMDAS is an axiom. Don't ask why this (if you don't want to be a guru), just follow the rule.

Forum List

Back