Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
What “both”?

Biden also lied that zero soldiers died on his watch. Forgot Afghanistan and his botched withdrawal it seems.

Yes, that was a lie. So was this...

Trump: “They talk about a relatively small number of people that went to the Capitol and in many cases were ushered in by the police.”

That's a lie. Tens of thousands of his followers went to the Capitol. None were ushered in by the police who were vastly outnumbered and overwhelmed. At least 5 people died as a result.

Way to dodge.

LOL

Same old cowardly Faun

LOL

Reminding you I already answered that very same question you already asked is not a dodge. It's a courtesy to inform you you're welcome to look back at my answer if you want to. If you ask the same question 10 times, you think I'm gonna answer it 10 times? I won't even answer it again a second time.

Yes, that was a lie. So was this...

Trump: “They talk about a relatively small number of people that went to the Capitol and in many cases were ushered in by the police.”

That's a lie. Tens of thousands of his followers went to the Capitol. None were ushered in by the police who were vastly outnumbered and overwhelmed. At least 5 people died as a result.
He meant the building itself. No lie there. Many were ushered in by police. We saw the videos. Lol

LOL

Reminding you I already answered that very same question you already asked is not a dodge. It's a courtesy to inform you you're welcome to look back at my answer if you want to. If you ask the same question 10 times, you think I'm gonna answer it 10 times? I won't even answer it again a second time.
You dodged every single time.

Is Joe Biden the “big guy”

We are going in circles. Biden embarrassed himself and our country with his debate performance. You were correct

“Biden sucks”

He meant the building itself. No lie there. Many were ushered in by police. We saw the videos. Lol

LOL

I didn't realize in this exercise of identifying lies, we could simply ignore what they actually said and replace it with what we want them to mean. In that case, Biden didn't lid about the border patrol endorsing him. He meant they endorsed the bill he was pushing for.

You dodged every single time.

Is Joe Biden the “big guy”

We are going in circles. Biden embarrassed himself and our country with his debate performance. You were correct

“Biden sucks”

Asked and answered.

It's not my problem you have the memory of a gnat, so you already forgot my answer from yesterday; the mental acuity of a rock, you you can't find my post which might even be on this same page; and the laziness of a sloth, that you want me to do this work for you.

Forum List

Back