Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

You Lie. I've never defended pedophilia. I defend the truth from you lying cons, claiming there's pedophila without any proof to back your bullshit.
It's there for you satanic eyes to see, you just refuse because otherwise you would have to admit you defend pedophilia!

So she backed up which put his hand on her to get away from his hand?
His hand was in front of her, so yes she backed up to get away from it, unfortunately she probably ran into his hard dick from groping her, must turn you on you sick ghoul!

Fail.

That link doesn't confirm your claim Trump raped Eric, liar.

Try again.

I didn't say he did, you illiterate moron. I said, "according to" that retard's logic, which is no evidence is needed to show Biden molested his daughter to claim Biden molested his daughter, Trump raped Eric.

Savvy?

I didn't say he did, you illiterate moron. I said, "according to" that retard's logic, which is no evidence is needed to show Biden molested his daughter to claim Biden molested his daughter, Trump raped Eric.

Savvy?
:itsok:

LOL

Yet again, I have to do your thinking for you. How sad, sucks to be you. Regardless, Ashley still never said the showers were horrific or that she was horrified. YOU made that up inside your tiny, perverted brain.
Well I'm horrified about it! Good to hear about your Republican Tendencies though, congratulations

I keep asking ... and you keep not answering...

What was so horrific about it (to you, not Ashley as she never said it was horrific)?
OMG there is something significantly wrong with you. You bathe a baby, you don't shower with a young girl dumb shit

Forum List

Back