Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant

Enemy democrats are desperately trying to reshape the narrative.
Emotional manipulation is a dark art, but one mastered with disconcerting skill by some individuals. These maestros of deception know the tricks of human behavior and how to pull the strings of our emotions with surgical precision. It is a timeless subject in psychology, but still relevant in our personal and professional relationships. Understanding and identifying the distinctive traits of manipulators can immunize us against their schemes and help us safeguard our emotional integrity. In this article, we will explore the 9 telltale signs that you are perhaps in the presence of an extremely skillful manipulator, to equip you against the dangerous game of manipulation.

The first two, I can't say unequivocally. The third brings a question of how exactly you would know. In any case, I would bet that everything out of your mouth is a typical democrat lie.

Trump has been in diapers since he was on the Apprentice..He wears a rigid corset so he can't change them himself. The crew on the Apprentice said he smells bad. You can see his obesity problem and his makeup.

Christie's weight problem is an emotional problem.

If he's short then the reason why he needs to stay very overweight is easily explainable. If he's of normal height then the weight is due to some other issue.

Medical reasons are quite rare, but are often claimed.

Christie's weight problem is an emotional problem.

If he's short then the reason why he needs to stay very overweight is easily explainable. If he's of normal height then the weight is due to some other issue.

Medical reasons are quite rare, but are often claimed.

Trump is a fat pig..He stupid to insult Christie.

Emotional manipulation is a dark art, but one mastered with disconcerting skill by some individuals. These maestros of deception know the tricks of human behavior and how to pull the strings of our emotions with surgical precision. It is a timeless subject in psychology, but still relevant in our personal and professional relationships. Understanding and identifying the distinctive traits of manipulators can immunize us against their schemes and help us safeguard our emotional integrity. In this article, we will explore the 9 telltale signs that you are perhaps in the presence of an extremely skillful manipulator, to equip you against the dangerous game of manipulation.
Sounds like the democrat strategy of 2020. LMAO--suck it up buttercup--you're not going to like the next four years as this country regains some of what your fascist buddies have taken away over the past four years.

Trump has been in diapers since he was on the Apprentice..He wears a rigid corset so he can't change them himself. The crew on the Apprentice said he smells bad. You can see his obesity problem and his makeup.
Is this some of that psychological manipulation that you are trying to convince us that the republicans use? Hmmmm. Moron.

Looks to me like the pot calling the kettle black. ^^^ LOL, keep posting, you should take this on the road--the country needs more humor.

I have never had a weight problem thank God.

Deranged': Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant

The former president went off on a strange tangent about a "beautiful waitress" before pivoting to a backhanded attack on Chris Christie.

In his first campaign rally since the presidential debate, Donald Trump went on a bizarre tangent that left critics disgusted and questioning his fitness for office.

Speaking at his Doral golf club in Florida, the former president was discussing his campaign pledge to tipped workers when he began sharing an anecdote about a waitress he said he met in Nevada.

“A waitress came over, beautiful waitress — and I never liked talking about physical — she’s beautiful inside, because you never talk about a person’s look. Ever,” said Trump, who has called women “fat,” “disgusting” and “unsexy,” among other misogynistic attacks, over the decades

The former president went off on a strange tangent about a "beautiful waitress" before pivoting to a backhanded attack on Chris Christie.

In his first campaign rally since the presidential debate, Donald Trump went on a bizarre tangent that left critics disgusted and questioning his fitness for office.

Speaking at his Doral golf club in Florida, the former president was discussing his campaign pledge to tipped workers when he began sharing an anecdote about a waitress he said he met in Nevada.

“A waitress came over, beautiful waitress — and I never liked talking about physical — she’s beautiful inside, because you never talk about a person’s look. Ever,” said Trump, who has called women “fat,” “disgusting” and “unsexy,” among other misogynistic attacks, over the decades
LMAO, look up hypocrisy and you might find a very good photo of yourself. At the very least, there will be an accurate description.

Consider that Trump's base is conditioned to hear that sort of claptrap and it only adds to their glee. And along with that, those Trump supporters that wouldn't see it as rational and acceptable, won't be listening in any case.

Trump will have different ways of appealing to normal people. That's the reason why Trump can get away with this kind of childish shit on Christie.

The Dems aren't going to reach the average Maga with rational talking points. They're all as sold on him as Conc. American. I think they're politically untouchable, and there aren't enough normals in his covey to make a difference for Biden.

It's almost certain now that it's going to have to be 'government and the police (military) to the rescue.

Sounds like the democrat strategy of 2020. LMAO--suck it up buttercup--you're not going to like the next four years as this country regains some of what your fascist buddies have taken away over the past four years.

Lol 🤣 you don't know what Fascism is....

Forum List

Back