The essential utility of Trump's falsehoods.

What Trump got from Obama was an economically failed administration riddled with 7 recessions
You do remember what the economy Obama inherited from Bush was like, right? It was a near depression. Followed by congressional Repubs trying to sabotage the recovery so they could make Obama a 1 term prez. How did that work out?

so, there was voter fraud, it just wasn't meaningful to you? that's a matter of opinion....
Meaningful in the sense it changed anything regarding the outcome. There are always anecdotal examples of fraud.

No, it came from oil lease/drilling cancellation. Inflation most certainly is a Biden thing, caused in large part by his various oil drilling cancellations, which caused oil supply reductions , which in turn caused higher gas & diesel prices, which in turn caused manufacturers of just about everything to raise prices to compensate for a doubling of their transport costs (gas/diesel).
Most expensive weekly national average since 2018:
The highest weekly gas price was $4.99 per gallon the week of Jun. 16th, 2022(2)

Cheapest weekly national average since 2018:
The lowest weekly gas price was $1.84 per gallon on Apr. 16, 2020(2)

Guess I am used to those below 3 percent numbers we got from Trump..

Deranged': Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant
The former president went off on a strange tangent about a "beautiful waitress" before pivoting to a backhanded attack on Chris Christie.

In his first campaign rally since the presidential debate, Donald Trump went on a bizarre tangent that left critics disgusted and questioning his fitness for office.

Speaking at his Doral golf club in Florida, the former president was discussing his campaign pledge to tipped workers when he began sharing an anecdote about a waitress he said he met in Nevada.

“A waitress came over, beautiful waitress — and I never liked talking about physical — she’s beautiful inside, because you never talk about a person’s look. Ever,” said Trump, who has called women “fat,” “disgusting” and “unsexy,” among other misogynistic attacks, over the decades.

Most expensive weekly national average since 2018:
The highest weekly gas price was $4.99 per gallon the week of Jun. 16th, 2022(2)

Cheapest weekly national average since 2018:
The lowest weekly gas price was $1.84 per gallon on Apr. 16, 2020(2)

April 2020? Lolol 😂 There was no demand for petroleum or gasoline because of COVID-19. Damn, you're stupid.

You do remember what the economy Obama inherited from Bush was like, right? It was a near depression. Followed by congressional Repubs trying to sabotage the recovery so they could make Obama a 1 term prez. How did that work out?
1720630564225.png

Deranged': Critics React To Trump's 'Fat Pig' Rally Rant
The former president went off on a strange tangent about a "beautiful waitress" before pivoting to a backhanded attack on Chris Christie.

In his first campaign rally since the presidential debate, Donald Trump went on a bizarre tangent that left critics disgusted and questioning his fitness for office.

Speaking at his Doral golf club in Florida, the former president was discussing his campaign pledge to tipped workers when he began sharing an anecdote about a waitress he said he met in Nevada.

“A waitress came over, beautiful waitress — and I never liked talking about physical — she’s beautiful inside, because you never talk about a person’s look. Ever,” said Trump, who has called women “fat,” “disgusting” and “unsexy,” among other misogynistic attacks, over the decades.
I wasn't expecting an op-ed from the Huffington Post to have anything nice to say about Trump...but not sure what the point of posting it has to do with my post

so, there was voter fraud, it just wasn't meaningful to you? that's a matter of opinion....
Which do you think is the bigger lie? The "Big Lie," or the notion Trump is something other than a buffoon who was born in to money with a natural talent for conning people?

Jan, 17 2019 - $2.28/gal (a year before Covid)

You would have been better off dodging (like Berg80) 😂
Crude oil production in the United States, including condensate, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019.

Please tell me you aren't so ignorant as to think the international price of oil is set by a policy established by the sitting prez of the US.

Forum List

Back