The essential utility of Trump's falsehoods.

Crude oil production in the United States, including condensate, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019.

Please tell me you aren't so ignorant as to think the international price of oil is set by a policy established by the sitting prez of the US.
I wouldnt tell you that because I'm not talking about anything "international".

Please dont tell me that you are so ignorant, as to not know that the price of gas at the pump can certainly be altered by the policy established by the sitting prez of th US. (and that is exactly what has occured, when Biden cancelled oil leases/drilling))

Yeah what don’t you understand? He doesn’t want mothers watching their kids OD?
"Mothers will never again be forced to watch their children overdosing and hosp--lee. And we will never allow mothers to watch their child hopelessly dying in their arms, screaming, 'What can I do? What can I do? Help me God, what can I do?' We are a nation whose once revered airports are a dirty, crowded mess."

If Biden had said that you'd be saying it was a sign of incoherent, rambling speech. But it was Don, so he gets a pass. Like he gets a pass for what he did to E. Jean Carroll..........and the Constitution.

I wouldnt tell you that because I'm not talking about anything "international".

Please dont tell me that you are so ignorant, as to not know that the price of gas at the pump can certainly be altered by the policy established by the sitting prez of th US. (and that is exactly what has occured, when Biden cancelled oil leases/drilling))
I see. So you didn't know the price of oil is established by international supply/demand dynamics. The same kind of dynamics causing the price of gas in the US to go higher despite record production.

Educate yourself...........https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/oil-prices-slip-after-data-points-cooling-us-economy-2024-07-04/
..........or remain in a state of ignorance. Your choice.

"Mothers will never again be forced to watch their children overdosing and hosp--lee. And we will never allow mothers to watch their child hopelessly dying in their arms, screaming, 'What can I do? What can I do? Help me God, what can I do?' We are a nation whose once revered airports are a dirty, crowded mess."

If Biden had said that you'd be saying it was a sign of incoherent, rambling speech. But it was Don, so he gets a pass. Like he gets a pass for what he did to E. Jean Carroll..........and the Constitution.
I don’t expect xiden to care about mother’s and their kids ODing

So no I don’t expect him to say that

Forum List

Back