Putin 'plans to deploy thousands of North Korean soldiers to dig tunnels beneath the front lines, and attack Ukraine from the rear'

I know history. And, specifically, I know history of European invasions in Russia.
And I know, that we beat you earlier and we'll beat you again.

I include Chinese (as well as reasonable Americans) in the term "we". What is may be more important for you, our General Staff sees Germany as a peripheral part of the Slavic Civilisation.
View attachment 971495

Translation?

And what do you call "slavic civilisation", slave of Putin?

330px-Falke1.jpg

katja_und_der_falke_gross.jpg

Last edited:
Sure. I'm a reasonable and quite egoistic man. I wanna maximize my chances of survival as much as it is possible in the given circumstances.
Yeah, sure. What about the feeling of 'common collectivism', as opposed to Western individualism? Isn't that one of the 'skreps' of your meaningless Russian world? Year, right, it is just one of meaningless Russian babbles.

Not so reasonable. Just a pussy-boy.

they have such plans for sure, NK and Moscow empire use them as a blackmail , practically, i dont think so ....
You are correct in this.

At best North Korea can muster a couple hundred poorly trained troops to "loan/conscript" to Russia. They need the rest. And these guys are not going to be the best and brightest either.

There has been continuous evidence of how poorly the Russian troops have it on active front lines with poor supplies and idiotic orders. But I'd dare say that N Korean troops will feel like it's luxurious by comparison and a few will run off because they truly got lost.

Then there's the cold winters in Ukraine....nowhere near the climate of Korea. The brutal winters and mud will stop the tunneling. The mud is serious stuff when it's 4-6 feet deep (1.5-2 meters)
When the mud is bad enough to stop a tank it's bad enough to stop tunnels. A ditch can have a narrow ditch and planking which assists in water management....but tunnels are notoriously small...and wet troops are not as effective as dry ones. Especially in winter.

The whole thing smells of propaganda and fear marketing. Just Putin being another paper tiger.

Forum List

Back