NYT Reports That Biden Is Considering Dropping Out of the Race

You can type all the lies you want. I want to see proof, not lies. States run elections, period.

No, it's a federal election... and has to follow federal rules.

We all saw that when Colorado tried to keep Trump off the ballot, the courts ruled they couldn't.

Again, I was positing that this was the plan all along. Biden controls the nominating process, and then hands the baton to someone else after an early debate.

Right now, the argument is "whose candidate is more senile and decrepit", but that stops becoming the issue after Biden hands it off.
So Democrats planned to show the world they’re liars who’ve been deceiving everyone for years and will now cap it off by picking a white over the obvious replacement who’s black.

You may be right. I think Democrats are that stupid in their bubble world thinking.

No, it's a federal election... and has to follow federal rules.

We all saw that when Colorado tried to keep Trump off the ballot, the courts ruled they couldn't.
The courts said they could not keep Trump off the ballot because they accused him of "insurrection" without due process.

The Ohio's voting deadlines are perfectly legal. They are what they are unless it goes to court, and that loses time.

Forum List

Back