Biden about to leave the race

Now that the supreme court gave some immunity to presidents in office, Joe Bribem can now step down and not have plenty of Red State AG's ready to indict Joe on aiding and abetting the murder of US women and children by illegals. But the civil lawsuits can still be made, and Joe who has millions of dollars, from China and Ukraine, might end up pennyless.
Hopefully Joe Biden does end up penniless. This man deserves it so much. The most pompous brazen braggart to ever occupy the Oval Office. He has made Millions rubbing elbows with our enemies with his crackhead son running point for the operation. Traitorism? I think so

Now that the supreme court gave some immunity to presidents in office, Joe Bribem can now step down and not have plenty of Red State AG's ready to indict Joe on aiding and abetting the murder of US women and children by illegals. But the civil lawsuits can still be made, and Joe who has millions of dollars, from China and Ukraine, might end up pennyless.
President Biden has accepted monetary gifts from China and Ukraine? My vague understanding of the law seems to center on no money is allowed by government employees to receive money from foreign countries with no exceptions.

It worries me that such pay to play junk is bad for America.

1720051670361.png

And, incidentally, he wasn't elected.
I'm of the strong opinion, and have been for a long time, that he wasn't the first.

In fact, there have probably been some, that you strongly believe were legitimately put in, that haven't been as well.

It was just really much more obvious this time.

I'm of the strong opinion, and have been for a long time, that he wasn't the first.

In fact, there have probably been some, that you strongly believe were legitimately put in, that haven't been as well.

It was just really much more obvious this time.

I actually agree with you.

Bush Jr. probably stole it.

Some say JFK....

Biden Told Ally That He Is Weighing Whether to Continue in the Race​

The president’s conversation is the first indication that he is seriously considering whether he can recover after a devastating performance on the debate stage in Atlanta on Thursday.

NY Times 07/03/20224
Noooooooo. Run Joe run

Forum List

Back