Are You Democrats Ready For The Trump Maniacs? 😁

We all have you turned around and bent over. :)
You won't live the night, then, rapey boi.
I know right where to stick everything to fuck you right up.
You ain't bad enough to fuck with me, pussy.
I've forgotten more ways to hurt human beings than you'll ever know.
I'll beat your rapey ass to a fucking pulp.
They'll have to scrape your ass up off the floor if you wanna roll like that.

Last edited:
You won't live the night, then, rapey boi.
I know right where to stick everything to fuck you right up.
You ain't bad enough to fuck with me, pussy.
I've forgotten more ways to hurt human beings than you'll ever know.
I'll beat your rapey ass to fucking pulp.
Oooh, such a bad boy, huh? Nah, don't think so. The point is this: MAGA does not have what it takes to win the election.

Oooh, such a bad boy, huh? Nah, don't think so. The point is this: MAGA does not have what it takes to win the election.
We got what it takes to stop pieces of shit from ever cheating American elections again.

You won't like the results of that, and neither will I, but that's what you're headed right for.

You won't win the election. You won't steal it. We will win fair and square again, and then we deal with MAGAitry. SCOTUS gave the President the tools, not only with MAGA but also SCOTUS.
No Americans like you commie fucktards. You got you and the media, and that's it.

All the other real people are tired of your bullshit. You may have under 20% or so, but you ain't shit. We are much more highly motivated and know how to fight, too.
You're in for a super-ass-kicking if you continue on your current trajectory.

lol old people ...
You might want to take another look at the polling demographics. Even some black women are changing sides. His numbers for Hispanic and Black males have skyrocketed and suburban women are trending his way, at least in larger numbers than 2020. Apparently, ALL working Americans are sick of the anti-American filth you guys installed into office in 2020 and 2022.

A lot of the Lefties are crowing loudly about Hawk-Tua's numbers and fundraising in these first days of her campaign. Psst... you better start creating millions of ballots to mail in and a believable reason to do so again since Covid isn't around anymore. But it better be effing believable or ALL HELL is going to break loose this time, Bully Boy.

Try to steal again and you're going to be shocked at just how many "fascists" there are in America who will be teaching you a lesson in what real determination and stength look like.
50-State Certification informs me that you're a wanker and liar.

No Americans like you commie fucktards. You got you and the media, and that's it.

All the other real people are tired of your bullshit. You may have under 20% or so, but you ain't shit. We are much more highly motivated and know how to fight, too.
You're in for a super-ass-kicking if you continue on your current trajectory.
Like you did the last time? You are going to lose again.

Forum List

Back