Best Economy Ever

Incoming Recession....

You guys are predicting ANOTHER recession when so many of your predictions didn't happen?

Eventually you'll be right. But it'll probably be 3 months after Clinton leave's office I mean Biden, and you'll blame it on Clinton, I mean Biden.

You guys are predicting ANOTHER recession when so many of your predictions didn't happen?

Eventually you'll be right. But it'll probably be 3 months after Clinton leave's office I mean Biden, and you'll blame it on Clinton, I mean Biden.

don't you know that every single time a commodity comes down from an all time high there is a recession within 48 hours.... :rolleyes:

Yes, I expect the same thing that happened to Reagan to happen to Trump.

All economic indicators were reset to accurately reflect what was really happening in the economy (Joe has had the numbers fudged) and for things to get immediately worse after Trump is elected.

But then they begin to get better and better....not stopping until we have a full economic recovery out of our current stagflation and subsequent recession.

And yes. We are in stagflation. Remove the government spending and our economy has shrunk.

Yes, I expect the same thing that happened to Reagan to happen to Trump.

All economic indicators were reset to accurately reflect what was really happening in the economy (Joe has had the numbers fudged) and for things to get immediately worse after Trump is elected.

But then they begin to get better and better....not stopping until we have a full economic recovery out of our current stagflation and subsequent recession.

And yes. We are in stagflation. Remove the government spending and our economy has shrunk.
How come that didn't happen to Trump when Obama left office?

No Joe didn't have the numbers fudged. You didn't believe the unemployment number was real. But as soon as Trump got in and it went down .001%, suddenly you believed.

Forum List

Back