Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

Poll watchers will be busy harassing blacks, minorities and Hispanics who show up to vote
In their neighborhoods that is what you see of course. You gotta be kidding me. The violence alone tells you the lies of your party. They have no issue killing their own and you think outsiders are at their precents changing votes and stopping people from doing the same.

In their neighborhoods that is what you see of course. You gotta be kidding me. The violence alone tells you the lies of your party. They have no issue killing their own and you think outsiders are at their precents changing votes and stopping people from doing the same.
He never said anything about changing votes. You're loony.

It's their right to protest.

Biden's own spokesbitch even said so.
That wasn't a protest Q-NUT.

This is a protest.

1718537959799.png

NO.

It's "mostly peaceful".

BIGOT.
You................... are a fucking moron.
Why did you post it?
What part of the picture you showed is "peaceful"?

This is peaceful.

1718550245039.png

THIS is a RIOT.

1718550545292.png

So..................Why do teabaggers keep bringing the George Floyd riots up?

One has NOTHING to do with another.

Because they were the most dangerous and costly riots in American history, lasted three months, and at the time dipshits like you were insisting they were "mostly peaceful".

Asked and answered.

Fulton County Georgia sent poll watchers home overnight while they were still counting votes and Biden made a miraculous comeback in that time. Until that shit gets fixed, more poll watchers doesn't excite me.

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.
That's a lot of Hanging Chad obsessive-compulsive wankers to recruit, use, then discard like trailer-trash chippies...

It never hurts to have extra people watching the polls, even if they won't have much to do in most jurisdictions...

Other than to make fools of themselves and delay things a day-or-two in places where they get their a$$e$ kicked at the polls...

If the Orange Baboon-God wins fair-and-square, then he wins, and if he loses fair-and-square, then he loses...

Either way, a so-called 'army' of 100,000 extra sets of eyes on the polls nationwide won't hurt, but it also won't help...

Believing otherwise is nothing more than buying into the MAGAtt $hit spewing out of right-wing media...

Because they were the most dangerous and costly riots in American history, lasted three months, and at the time dipshits like you were insisting they were "mostly peaceful".
WTF?
You can't even comprehend what you just typed, no wonder Trump loves you.
A riot ISN'T peaceful.............DUMBASS.

Asked and answered.
You're FOS.

I'll type more slowly this time.
HOW does one incident compare to the other?

You................... are a fucking moron.
Why did you post it?
What part of the picture you showed is "peaceful"?

This is peaceful.

View attachment 963196

THIS is a RIOT.

View attachment 963201

One has NOTHING to do with another.
Because they have no defense of the orange pile of shit and his violent cult.

Forum List

Back