Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

If they bring guns and are intimidating voters then the police can get involved. I don’t think that’s going to happen, maybe the occasional one off incident.
You mean like this during the Georgia gov race?

1718471149370.jpeg

At least the poll watchers will have something to do. The 500 lawyers don't know it yet, but they will likely be deployed to the bottom of the ocean, for the start of a good joke.

At least the poll watchers will have something to do. The 500 lawyers don't know it yet, but they will likely be deployed to the bottom of the ocean, for the start of a good joke.
Poll watchers will be busy harassing blacks, minorities and Hispanics who show up to vote

It might keep people honest in a just world with only one day for an election but democrats have already bagged millions of votes that will never be checked.

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.
I will literally spit on any red hat piece of shit near a polling venue.

Mail in is different problem. Courts have ruled you citizens can’t monitor drop boxes. Mules dump in backpacks full.

Sig review is ignored or automated (watered down point analysis to not clog the system) or humans on PCs doing it in private. Poll watching does nothing but watch bogus ballots counted. It’s a mess.
There is that too.

Forum List

Back