Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

Yea, January 6th was a dress rehearsal, they are planning a more organized insurrection this time, lining up their white trash and toady lawyers.
Correct. And since they are all fully aware that they can't use vote fraud to steal an election, their focus will be on preventing people from voting and on throwing out entire batches of votes in the "right" places.

Correct. And since they are all fully aware that they can't use vote fraud to steal an election, their focus will be on preventing people from voting and on throwing out entire batches of votes in the "right" places.
The fucking irony of these people bleating about a "stolen election", the same one where Trump makes a phone call and says he "needs to find" 11,000 more votes in Georgia.

Everyone knows their intentions, they are the same in this election as they were in the last one.

The fucking irony of these people bleating about a "stolen election", the same one where Trump makes a phone call and says he "needs to find" 11,000 more votes in Georgia.

Everyone knows their intentions, they are the same in this election as they were in the last one.
It's all very bad acting, and they know it. It's a tacit agreement whereby they have all agreed to run the same con, even though they are fully aware that everyone knows it is a con.

This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.
Oh boy, a bunch of tards thinking they are going to stop a fake wave of election cheating. Yall are so damn gullible.

Oh boy, a bunch of tards thinking they are going to stop a fake wave of election cheating. Yall are so damn gullible.
They cant ask anyone their names. They don't know who they are voting for.

What exactly do these lobotomized morons think they are going to do, besides attempt to intimidate those who aren't aware that they can tell them to fk right off?

Nothing. And they know it. These people know exactly what the assignment is.

They cant ask anyone their names. They don't know who they are voting for.

What exactly do these lobotomized morons think they are going to do, besides attempt to intimidate those who aren't aware that they can tell them to fk right off?

Nothing. And they know it. These people know exactly what the assignment is.
They are going to get together and act like idiots. Nothing intimidating about a mob of morons, just mockworthy

So if Trump loses, you will claim that it’s legitimate since there is no way to cheat. Correct?

Still no answer from you.
If nothing funny goes on I will say it was fair. But no late night closures of polling places, no covering windows. You gonna claim no cheating? Since you loons claim it every election you lost since Bush.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

And the realization:

Enjoy.
So the RNC is deploying their version of "the Brownshirts"?

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

And the realization:

Enjoy.

The GOP should have been doing that for the last 40 years.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

And the realization:

Enjoy.
LOL what could go wrong?

Phascist Phucks.

I wonder how many outbreaks of violence we'll have at the polls? Anyone wanna take odds on how many get killed?

What they are going to do is intimidate and antagonize people, then cry "victim" when someone knocks them on their asses.
I just don’t think a group of deluded degenerates are intimidating. They can have their cry fest but at the end of the day the results will be what they are. Just like last election. My vote will be in long before Election Day.

Like I said do not pull the same shit you did in 2020 and everything will be fine. 2020 is the first election since I've been voting and I started with Clinton.
You just said they won’t be able to pull that off. Which is it?

You can go ahead and address your contradiction any day now.

Forum List

Back