Lara Trump is building an army of ‘100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers’ to ‘deploy’ across America in November

Intimidating might not be the right word. They're dangerous though. Delusion and self-righteous anger just isn't a good mix.
They are only dangerous if we give them attention. Why are we taking these people seriously.? They aren’t serious people

They are only dangerous if we give them attention. Why are we taking these people seriously.? They aren’t serious people
Lots of them have guns. Lots of them are unhinged. And the media will be pumping them into a frenzy. You do the math.

Lots of them have guns. Lots of them are unhinged. And the media will be pumping them into a frenzy. You do the math.
If they bring guns and are intimidating voters then the police can get involved. I don’t think that’s going to happen, maybe the occasional one off incident.

If they bring guns and are intimidating voters then the police can get involved. I don’t think that’s going to happen, maybe the occasional one off incident.
I would agree. Most of these guys are just cosplaying. Like the Kenosha Gravy Seals who stood there with their micropeens in their hands, while a child did their dirty work.

Last edited:
This one goes out to the Doomers.

And the Leftist communists.

Enjoy your total loss.

Delicious.

This time, we're bringin' the HEAT.

I will be here on November 5th.

All us MAGA will be luxuriating in your anti-American howls of pain and loss.

And the realization:

THAT DONALD TRUMP IS ONCE AGAIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Enjoy.
And unless they can come up with a new pandemic FAST, they will have no excuse to keep those poll watchers at a distance that they can't actually poll watch.

And unless they can come up with a new pandemic FAST, they will have no excuse to keep those poll watchers at a distance that they can't actually poll watch.

Mail in is different problem. Courts have ruled you citizens can’t monitor drop boxes. Mules dump in backpacks full.

Sig review is ignored or automated (watered down point analysis to not clog the system) or humans on PCs doing it in private. Poll watching does nothing but watch bogus ballots counted. It’s a mess.

No, that's exactly what they are! Anyone of you mother-fuckers comes up to me when I'm voting and I will FUCK YOU UP!

Psshh.

Yeah.

Right.

If I so much as looked at you, you'd collapse into a pile of festering pudge.

I'm at the 49nerTavern every Friday night, in Long Beach, California, between the hours of 4:30-5:30pm for happy hour

So that was your phone number written with marker in the stall.

Hey, what you do in your personal life is your business - faggot.

Forum List

Back