It's Starts: Negative Comments about Kamala Harris are "Extremely Offensive."

Your GOP is telling it's minions to stop the DEI attacks on Harris. The younger voters love how happy she is. They want nothing to do with you loud mouthed hate mongering racist bullies. MAGA is dying. You and MAGA are done. TFB, it's your own fault.

All this over KAMALA HARRIS. She didn't even come close to winning the Dem primary four years ago.

I repeat

KAMALA HARRIS, that ridiculous woman lol

So, Dems, is it like this:

DEI is a good thing for helping women, racial minorities and gender minorities as a whole to advance. But . . . It is important to assume that any individual woman or minority who is successful must have been so with no help from DEI?

I’ll ask some of the more respected Dems on here to tell us.

IM2? Skylar? Lakhota? surada?

So 'DEI' is the phrase y'all have been told to ape?

Yeah, I'm still enjoying the humiliating face plant of all those dipshit conspiracy theorists who ignored Biden and cited their imagination on why he left the race. Demonstrating yet again that imagination-based conspiracy reasoning is useless dogshit.

So, Dems, is it like this:

DEI is a good thing for helping women, racial minorities and gender minorities as a whole to advance. But . . . It is important to assume that any individual woman or minority who is successful must have been so with no help from DEI?

I’ll ask some of the more respected Dems on here to tell us.

IM2? Skylar? Lakhota? surada?

These are the same braintrusts saying they're saving democracy by....enacting a coup without the input of a single voter.

Laugh at them. I do. They're ridiculous, especially the bootlickers here. Do they think their idols give one iota about them?

So 'DEI' is the phrase y'all have been told to ape?
Are you seriously claiming that conservatives/Republicans/Trump supporters invented the phrase "DEI?"

"Diversity, Equity and Inclusion" AKA "DEI" is a phrase invented by the left to take the place of "Affirmative Action," which itself was a newer way to say "token-hiring."

All are supposedly nice ways of saying "legalized discrimination."

They bragged about Harris being the first Black Woman vice president. That's DEI in its purest form. I thought they supported it, why are they so touchy about it?
Yeah, I'm still enjoying the humiliating face plant of all those dipshit conspiracy theorists who ignored Biden and cited their imagination on why he left the race. Demonstrating yet again that imagination-based conspiracy reasoning is useless dogshit.
The "conspiracy theorists" about Biden not being mentally fit for office and about that fact being hidden by White House staff and by the media turned out to be one hundred percent right, as Diaper Joe's hasty exit from the race proves.

Forum List

Back