Zone1 Something for you "christian nationalists" to think about

The conversation was on religious fanatics. Apparently you can't see why militant atheists or yourself are religious fanatics.
Maybe the one you've been having in you head is, but the one between you and me was just about who murdered jesus.

Economic refugees are not fleeing for their lives.

If you can't earn a living where you are because the gangs steal everything you have, yes, they are fleeing for their lives. Economic refugees leaving Venezuela should stay and starve???? Reminds me of what people said about Jews in WWII. How many should we let in? "None is too many".

It's really rich for Americans, who have done nothing but destroy democracies in Central and South America, to refuse admittance to the people who's lives have been destroyed because "better dead than Red" wasn't just a bumper sticker.

American corporations feasted on taking over government owned resources in IMF and World Bank mandated government infrastructure auctions after installing right wing dictatorships.

When you break it, you bought it. You broke Central and South America to keep the "communists" out.
Simple...........YES, as the holy scriptures prove. Another FALSE PREMISE.......Jesus was successfully MURDERED :no_text11:They attempted to "murder" the Christ........but His body never saw corruption, He came back from the grave. What? Having trouble defining and comprehending the subject of SACRIFICE?:dunno: Do you have as much trouble comprehending the millions of unborn children that supposed PROGRESSIVES sacrifice at the alter of human secularism every year?

Some attempt to label Jesus' sacrificial act as "suicide".........its not suicide when you are the Son of the Living God that will rise from the grave, just as the prophecies declare. Jesus body or soul never saw corruption (rot) -- Ps. 16:10

If you are a true Christian you believe the words of the Holy Scriptures inspired by God. "All scripture is inspired of God......" -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17. If you are not a Christian and demand that people believe BS propaganda such as you presented.........Does it really matter? Why? You are of this world and obviously you hate and reject the truth recorded in the Holy Scriptures.

Jesus knew and accepted that His mission was one of sacrificial death. Jesus knew His mission was necessary to save those that would follow the truth in spite of those (such as you) in the world that hates the TRUTH. (John 17:9-14)

Jesus fulfilled all that was asked of Him by the Father. (John 17:4)

As a true Christian, I am reminded that the Bible was "written by men", and as such is subject to their human biases and prejudices. So please don't tell me I'm not a Christian because I don't believe that every word in the Bible is sacred unless your want to have a discussion about Lot and his daughters.

Economic refugees are not fleeing for their lives.

If you can't earn a living where you are because the gangs steal everything you have, yes, they are fleeing for their lives. Economic refugees leaving Venezuela should stay and starve???? Reminds me of what people said about Jews in WWII. How many should we let in? "None is too many".

It's really rich for Americans, who have done nothing but destroy democracies in Central and South America, to refuse admittance to the people who's lives have been destroyed because "better dead than Red" wasn't just a bumper sticker.

American corporations feasted on taking over government owned resources in IMF and World Bank mandated government infrastructure auctions after installing right wing dictatorships.

When you break it, you bought it. You broke Central and South America to keep the "communists" out.

As a true Christian, I am reminded that the Bible was "written by men", and as such is subject to their human biases and prejudices. So please don't tell me I'm not a Christian because I don't believe that every word in the Bible is sacred unless your want to have a discussion about Lot and his daughters.
"As a true Christian." :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back