Zone1 Reasons to Believe Jesus is Returning soon

Oh, so now it's not Christians you mock, it's Catholics?
No, I am not mocking Christians, Catholics, any religion, or anyone, even you... Numbskull.

I am doing you a favor for which you can never repay by showing what is right and what is wrong and where judgement lies proving Jesus right and opening a door that no one else could open and had been shut for millennia for the intelligent to escape the death and fires of the very hell in which you all are flailing about in. You feel mocked because your own conscience condemns you

Now anyone in hells keeping can be freed. PAY ATTENTION! The marking of Gods servants occurs between breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Its a small opening, a tear in the fabric of space and time. A brief chance. A do or die situation.

Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken, the other has been left behind.

Toodles!

Last edited:
I love that you can’t admit what you are doing.
I have done nothing in secret. I have openly pointed out that what you do at mass is a vile and degrading practice, a brazen violation of Divine law forever under the condemnation of God; your setting aside divine law and turning to a matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, Bobo.

Anyone can go to your mass and see that I have spoken the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Of my own free will I openly and unapologetically admit this. I spoke truth. I am a very bad man.

Now you know.

Last edited:
No, I am not mocking Christians, Catholics, any religion, or anyone, even you... Numbskull.

I am doing you a favor for which you can never repay by showing what is right and what is wrong and where judgement lies proving Jesus right and opening a door that no one else could open and had been shut for millennia for the intelligent to escape the death and fires of the very hell in which you all are flailing about in. You feel mocked because your own conscience condemns you

Now anyone in hells keeping can be freed. PAY ATTENTION! The marking of Gods servants occurs between breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, securing the faithful from destruction.

Its a small opening, a tear in the fabric of space and time. A brief chance. A do or die situation.

Two people have been jerking off in church. One has been taken, the other has been left behind.

Toodles!
Don't be silly. Of course that's what you are doing, dummy. Everyone knows it.

Maybe stop blaming Leviticus 18:22 on Christians.

I have done nothing in secret. I have openly pointed out that what you do at mass is a vile and degrading practice, a brazen violation of Divine law forever under the condemnation of God; your setting aside divine law and turning to a matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, Bobo.

Anyone can go to your mass and see that I have spoken the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Of my own free will I openly and unapologetically admit this. I spoke truth. I am a very bad man.

Now you know.
And Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command against homosexuality. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back