Zone1 False religion is not from God.. who knew?

Here is what you stated that the Holy Spirit didn’t exist in the Bible until 381AD. “No trinity exists=your god. Every scholar on earth knows 100% the holy spirit was added to a godhead in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople=100%
And you were wrong. I’m not the only one pointing out there are many, many times the Holy Spirit is mentioned in the Bible.
I never said that. I said it was the first time the holy spirit was added to a godhead=381 ce.

I never said that. I said it was the first time the holy spirit was added to a godhead=381 ce.
I asked you what a preposition is. It's a word that shows direction or special relationship. So, Spirit of God means literally, the Spirit is God. As I keep trying to logically reason with you and others, "God" is not a name. It's a position like president or CEO. Thus, the Spirit if a part or member of the group God or Godhead of three. Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I asked you what a preposition is. It's a word that shows direction or special relationship. So, Spirit of God means literally, the Spirit is God. As I keep trying to logically reason with you and others, "God" is not a name. It's a position like president or CEO. Thus, the Spirit if a part or member of the group God or Godhead of three. Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Trinity = satan posing as that non existent false god to get worship. The blind give it to him.

Trinity = satan posing as that non existent false god to get worship. The blind give it to him.
How about using that thing inside from the neck up. Can you do that? The Holy Ghost exists. It's a part of God if you know what the preposition "of" means. The HG is a part of God or the Godhead as "God" is a title, not a name in this case. Think McFly Think!

Forum List

Back