Should public schools be mandated to teach the Bible?

Should public schools be mandated to teach the Bible?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
MAGA is a political philosophy that holds being a victim as a core tenet
Persecution is a core point of MAGAnitude.

They have to feel victimized because they cannot succeed in the modern world.
Blacks hold that belief in far too many cases.
MAGA stands for Make America Great Again. It means hope for America. Democrats are pissed off all the time. It would fix a lot to make America great again.

irosie91, be proud of what you are. Whining and self victimization are MAGA!
what makes you imagine that I am not proud of what I am.
The fact that I have witnessed, in the past few decades
of my ultra long life----VERY UNFORTUNATE partisanship
in the legal system does not make me a "whiner" I am a
person experienced in WAT DA HELL is going on

what makes you imagine that I am not proud of what I am.
The fact that I have witnessed, in the past few decades
of my ultra long life----VERY UNFORTUNATE partisanship
in the legal system does not make me a "whiner" I am a
person experienced in WAT DA HELL is going on
Rosie, Democrats practice the lessons taught to them by FDR plus the Communists.

MAGA stands for Make America Great Again. It means hope for America. Democrats are pissed off all the time. It would fix a lot to make America great again.

Its MAGA's now. They call for endless boycotts. They insist that any accountability is a crime. Every legal judgment against them 'lawfare', every election they lose 'stolen'.

Its an endless, whining conveyer belt of being a victim. Hell, Trump once insisted that the court room was intentionally made too cold so he would be uncomfortable.

Even the TEMPERATURE is a conspiracy against MAGA.

right---be me being me----I don't wear a red baseball cap
in support of ANY INTEREST GROUP
Its MAGA's now. They call for endless boycotts. They insist that any accountability is a crime. Every legal judgment against them 'lawfare', every election they lose 'stolen'.

Its an endless, whining conveyer belt of being a victim. Hell, Trump once insisted that the court room was intentionally made too cold so he would be uncomfortable.

gee----MAGA's complain ---almost as much as do obese,
constipated, often inebriated, republicans

We have done very well past Biden in winning elections. America, hold on, Republicans will save you all. If Temperature was a genuine problem, Al Gore's predictions would be true. They are not true.

gee----MAGA's complain ---almost as much as do obese,
constipated, often inebriated, republicans
Trump did a lot of Good for America. Explain what Biden did for this country.
Trump directly sealed a lot of the border when Democrats tried to stop him. Biden has promoted being in the USA illegally is wonderful.

thanks---I didn't notice----I am a registered democrat since
the DAY I turned 21 (long ago)
My heart is with you and I was once a super loyal Democrat, going back to birth in a Democrats only family.

Trump did a lot of Good for America. Explain what Biden did for this country.
Trump directly sealed a lot of the border when Democrats tried to stop him. Biden has promoted being in the USA illegally is wonderful.
Did I deny the achievements of Trump---just because I
became a registered democrat long ago----before the
donkey went BONKERS ?

Did I deny the achievements of Trump---just because I
became a registered democrat long ago----before the
donkey went BONKERS ?
Please note this fact. I and you only communicated today that I recall. Democrats deny the achievements. Trump had earned his job. Biden has not.

Forum List

Back