Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms

Teaching the word of God and morality includes all morally based religions...
Government saying we can't is unconstitutional.... do you know why they say we can't?... they are afraid it could replace them... and take their golden goose away.... so they are fine with an immoral nation of freaks... I'm not...

I have known too many Christians to believe that they are automatically moral.

Teaching morality is fine. It should start in the home, but continue in school. But teaching morality and teaching Christianity is not necessarily the same thing.

The public schools are mine as well as yours.... maybe you need a private school where they don't teach morality... oh wait that's the universities....
I wonder what about the word God is it that causes such anger... maybe guilt?....

It is probably not God, but his followers that inspires such anger.

I have known too many Christians to believe that they are automatically moral.

Teaching morality is fine. It should start in the home, but continue in school. But teaching morality and teaching Christianity is not necessarily the same thing.
School is to prepare children to be able to have a good life and to hopefully be an asset to our country one day...
I believe there is a better chance of that by teaching people how to behave in a civilized way and to try and follow the golden rule.... treat people like you want to be treated...
Is that so bad?....

School is to prepare children to be able to have a good life and to hopefully be an asset to our country one day...
I believe there is a better chance of that by teaching people how to behave in a civilized way and to try and follow the golden rule.... treat people like you want to be treated...
Is that so bad?....

That is not a bad thing at all. I wholeheartedly agree with you.

But is the posting the 10 Commandments the only way that can be accomplished?

No surprise since she is a Democrat. This is just more proof that Republicans have the moral high ground. The 2024 election should be interesting.

---Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms---

Why do you want to impose your religion on others ?

Is that so bad?....
Too bad that didn’t make it as one of the Ten Commandments

Forum List

Back