Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms

Read the Constitution
The interpretation is from an estrogen controlled feminist extremist who has been coddled her whole life letting others do the dirty work for her power. With the Federal Reserve Act, the 16th, 17th and 19th amendments, Prog women are making Sherman's March to the sea or the Battan Death March look like Amusement Park comforts. As the financial largesse declines the primal ways will show up more and more.

Religious bullshit. When will someone prove that their so-called God actually exists?
The Great Spirit is heap-big-pi$$ed at you for saying that...

If what you say is true then none of the so-called Native "sacred sites" are actually "sacred"...

Time to sell them off and build condos on top of them...

"The government shall pass no law respecting an establishment of religion."

In other words government institutions cannot promote any particular religion at all. They are secular.

Funny how this law doesn't allow religious symbolism in general to be displayed only christian symbolism. Like always far right?Christians want to exempt their own religion from the first amendment and force it down everyone throats.

The government shall pass no law respecting an establishment of religion."

Theyre not establishing a religion.

They are secular.

Yet over the podium in the senate chamber it says “in God we trust”

Nowhere does it say that religion can’t be in government, it just says that government can’t create an official national religion.

Funny how this law doesn't allow religious symbolism in general to be displayed only christian symbolism

The law doesn’t prohibit religious symbolism to be displayed, otherwise, Christian symbolism wouldn’t be allowed to be displayed. It’s not the law that needs to be convinced, it’s the people in the communities.

America WAS founded by people who were Christian’s, so, the foundations of OUR nation is in Christianity, just like the foundations of Iran is Islam, the foundation of India is Hinduism, etc….so, Christianity is the most prevalent religion in the US and the one that most people identify with. That doesn’t mean it’s considered a national religion, but it’s the one that most Americans regard.

No surprise since she is a Democrat. This is just more proof that Republicans have the moral high ground. The 2024 election should be interesting.

---Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms---

Would it be ok with you if they also displayed the The 10 Yamas & Niyamas of Hinduism?

Kari thinks in terms of what is good for the people. Katy thinks in terms of what is good for her party. It's the same dynamic with Trump and Biden. MAGA
Kari is a Crybaby Loser

Like Jesus? They cannot do that either.

Yea, I know. But I feel as substitute for the Ten Commandments conservatives could look at things reasonably. Based on Jesus's teaching at least they could take those ten down to two. Which sums the matter up sufficiently. Additionally, teachers wouldn't find need to explain adultery to 1st and 2nd graders.

Yea, I know. But I feel as substitute for the Ten Commandments conservatives could look at things reasonably. Based on Jesus's teaching at least they could take those ten down to two. Which sums the matter up sufficiently. Additionally, teachers wouldn't find need to explain adultery to 1st and 2nd graders.
Only three of the Ten Commandments are actually illegal
Four relate directly to how to relate to God

But if we don’t post the Ten Commandments, children will not know not to kill each other!

They explain transsexuals, why not?

"Damn it Hobbs" Baphomet says as he shuffle his feet and walks away.......

1713468637513.png

If you're for teachers explaining transsexuals to 1st and 2nd graders, so be it. My stance is against it but based on my kids being adults, I'm probably one of the last to hear about it.
No. I am not for it but they think children need to know what they could not possibly understand. It is called evil.

No surprise since she is a Democrat. This is just more proof that Republicans have the moral high ground. The 2024 election should be interesting.

---Katie Hobbs Abandons God by Killing Legislation Allowing Public Schools to Include Ten Commandments in Classrooms---

Maybe you should read the constitution fuckup.

If you're for teachers explaining transsexuals to 1st and 2nd graders, so be it. My stance is against it but based on my kids being adults, I'm probably one of the last to hear about it.
Hilariously stupid fuckup

That never happens.

Here's the deal about putting the Ten Commandments in public schools. There are approximately 4200 recognized religions and as such, no religion should have precedence over another. If the Ten Commandments are put up in the public schools, you must put up other divine rules for all other religions that want their rules included (i.e., Buddhists four noble truths, Muslims Shariah laws, Satanists eleven Satanic rules of Earth, Atheists whatever they want, et cetera, et cetera). It would be a hodgepodge of beliefs, sprawled on the walls, some of them seriously conflicting with others. Believe it or not there are plenty of parents that don't want your specific religion shoved onto their kids, as they have their own beliefs, religious or not.
Proper solution: No religion in the public schools, although many a child prays come test time. If you have a Christian family, you'll find the Ten Commandments in your church, religious schools and Sunday school.
Oh, and I'm a republican.
How about the gay pride flag? Easy to argue that is a religion.

I wish the conservatives for a change would promote something from the New Testament in the classroom.
We as Americans NEED to terminate the Dept. of Education then return education BACK to where it originally resided, the individual states, ALL 50 of them.

Forum List

Back