Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

Actual men do not let themselves be run over. It’s Way Past Time for traffic blockers, old lady face punchers, and Jew persecutors snd prohibitors to meet their consequences. I for one am Responsible to deliver that and looking forward to an opportunity
You should like a very cute, I mean tough, little girl.

Asshole

These disgusting antisemitic terrorist sympathizers now are blocking entry to a Jewish student at UCLA because…..he’s Jewish.

Where is Biden on this outrage? Why aren’t the Muslim sympathizers violating the rights of Jews being arrested? Why does the Left tolerate such blatant antisemitism?!

/——/ democRATs are following the Nazi agenda.

Hamas are bad guys, that doesn't somehow mean that Israel can do no wrong.

BOTH CAN BE TRUE

Your thinking is full of logical fail.

Hamas wanted a war, they got one, I won't shed a single tear for them. Their hope was to spark a wider conflict. If I were in charge I'd bulldoze everything in Gaza into the Med. Let the other Arab nations deal with them.

Hamas are bad guys, that doesn't somehow mean that Israel can do no wrong.

BOTH CAN BE TRUE

Your thinking is full of logical fail.
I don’t often agree with you, but I do here.

You’ll find if you haven’t already, the vast majority of posters here can’t think. Any criticism of Israel is met with being labeled a Hamas supporter.

There are too many dumb posters here who get their news (propaganda) from tv.

Hamas wanted a war, they got one, I won't shed a single tear for them. Their hope was to spark a wider conflict. If I were in charge I'd bulldoze everything in Gaza into the Med. Let the other Arab nations deal with them.

It’s not war. It’s genocide and you support it.

You should like a very cute, I mean tough, little girl.

Asshole
6’3” 230 lbs excellent physical condition,
That’s how I talked to asswipes when we did security work for House of Ruth.
I also note this is one of your first posts so likely another brand new flaunting troll just given an assignment
You would not want to meet with me .
3 internet jack asses over last 20 years took me up in meeting in person over by The Williard in DC. I give them my description for recognition
One drive by and yelled and threw a Coke can and drove off. One had his girlfriend drive and instantly drove off yelling Fuck You. One actually got out of the car and said he felt stupid for coming and drive off.
This is Your Opportunity to be number 4
Interested?

6’3” 230 lbs excellent physical condition,
That’s how I talked to asswipes when we did security work for House of Ruth.
I also note this is one of your first posts so likely another brand new flaunting troll just given an assignment
You would not want to meet with me .
3 internet jack asses over last 20 years took me up in meeting in person over by The Williard in DC. I give them my description for recognition
One drive by and yelled and threw a Coke can and drive off. One had his girlfriend drive and instantly drove off yelling Fuck You. One actually got out of the car and said he felt stupid for coming and drive off.
This is Your Opportunity to be number 4
Interested?
lol. I bet you’re 90lb weakling.

Israel is following a Nazi agenda and you support it.

THINK. SHUT OFF THE TV.
/—-/ I think the YV

IMG_6478.jpeg

is already off.
Who said anything about Jews?
/——/ YOU, dumbass Jew hater.
Israel is following a Nazi agenda and you support it.

THINK. SHUT OFF THE TV

Tell us about all the very fine folks at your Klan rally.
Where were these Klan rallies? Were they held by thousands of students, at numerous universities, for weeks, and did the professors join in with the Klan members to protect them?

Forum List

Back