The second debate should be canceled.

That's what this comes down to. He has to demonstrate continued, consistent sharpness for some time to allay fears that he's not capable of doing the job. We can't afford a part-time president.
They're going to have to pump him full of class A street juice for that.

That's what this comes down to. He has to demonstrate continued, consistent sharpness for some time to allay fears that he's not capable of doing the job. We can't afford a part-time president.

I have no doubt Biden can do the job. And he has the right people around him. No doubt. But unfortunately, it's not enough to be a good president. You have to also be good at running for president. Trump is the best at campaigning for president. Biden is a better president.

And Biden is able to work with the people on the other side of the isle.

Remember, the problem in our government is the House Trump supporters who went along with the coup. Majorie Taylor Green. Feels like the coup is still under way and it's happening. Like when Hitler spent a little time in jail but still rose to power. Oddly familiar or similar huh?

But you don't see it. You're a Not See. Not a Nazi. Not all of you are horrible people. Some of you are just stupid.

Which democrats did Biden debate at the primaries?

Yea but Biden was going to be our guy. Just like Reagan didn't debate any Republicans going into his second term. But Trump isn't the sitting president. Christie, Nikki and Ron made a good point.

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Yea but Biden was going to be our guy. Just like Reagan didn't debate any Republicans going into his second term. But Trump isn't the sitting president. Christie, Nikki and Ron made a good point.

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

The federal debt is on automatic overdrive. There are mandated spending increases built into the law. That's what needs to be looked at.

So youre saying they refused to allow democrat voters any other options and now they are totally fucked?

Biden is going to take down democrats in Congress and the Senate too. A lot of experts are now thinking that Trump could end up owning both chambers of Congress. With a 6-3 Supreme Court to boot, Trump could do some WILD stuff. Literally anything we want, and us voters want A LOT of changes to laws and such.

Trumps next term is going to be AWESOME!

I have no doubt Biden can do the job. And he has the right people around him. No doubt. But unfortunately, it's not enough to be a good president. You have to also be good at running for president. Trump is the best at campaigning for president. Biden is a better president.

And Biden is able to work with the people on the other side of the isle.

Remember, the problem in our government is the House Trump supporters who went along with the coup. Majorie Taylor Green. Feels like the coup is still under way and it's happening. Like when Hitler spent a little time in jail but still rose to power. Oddly familiar or similar huh?

But you don't see it. You're a Not See. Not a Nazi. Not all of you are horrible people. Some of you are just stupid.

Dude, the odds are very high Quid Pro wouldn't physically last another 4 years in the Oval Office. How good a president do you really think he is if you (and you have to be honest with yourself) CANNOT trust that he can be woken up at 3am by a serious emergency national problem that requires strong, decisive leadership and be able to function well. He can't, and even if he can pull off a few midday speeches ranting and raving while reading stage cues off the teleprompter, we can't afford a part time president. The last I checked, we don't have agreements with other countries and mother nature that bad things will only happen between 10am and 4pm, on alternating Tuesdays. We just don't.

So youre saying they refused to allow democrat voters any other options and now they are totally fucked?

Biden is going to take down democrats in Congress and the Senate too. A lot of experts are now thinking that Trump could end up owning both chambers of Congress. With a 6-3 Supreme Court to boot, Trump could do some WILD stuff. Literally anything we want, and us voters want A LOT of changes to laws and such.

Trumps next term is going to be AWESOME!
I doubt it. The supremes are corrupt. Trumps a felon. Mitch is a bitch. Mike Johnson, Marjorie Taylor Green. All Nazis. Awful. To you, awe full

Dude, the odds are very high Quid Pro wouldn't physically last another 4 years in the Oval Office. How good a president do you really think he is if you (and you have to be honest with yourself) CANNOT trust that he can be woken up at 3am by a serious emergency national problem that requires strong, decisive leadership and be able to function well. He can't, and even if he can pull off a few midday speeches ranting and raving while reading stage cues off the teleprompter, we can't afford a part time president. The last I checked, we don't have agreements with other countries and mother nature that bad things will only happen between 10am and 4pm, on alternating Tuesdays. We just don't.
Yea but it’s corrupt vs status quo. I’m too old for a revolution. Omg we are doomed. The first trump presidency was horrible a second term with him being a king with ultimate power? Wow!

Yea but it’s corrupt vs status quo. I’m too old for a revolution. Omg we are doomed. The first trump presidency was horrible a second term with him being a king with ultimate power? Wow!
Your paranoia won't happen. Quid Pro will be put out to pasture, probably still thinking he's a Senator, and life will improve.

I doubt it. The supremes are corrupt. Trumps a felon. Mitch is a bitch. Mike Johnson, Marjorie Taylor Green. All Nazis. Awful. To you, awe full
Mitch sucks, we can both agree there, and MTG is the AOC of the GOP, even though she is smarter than AOC, but that isnt exactly a high bar. When it comes to Mike Johnson, i mean fuck man, do you have to inject your tribalism into EVERYTHING? Mike Johnson is one of the purest people in Congress. We may not agree with him on every subject, but he is at least honest, which is rare as fuck in DC. Any attempt by you to suggest otherwise is a lie.

Mike Johnson and Chip Roy are the only two purists in DC.

Forum List

Back