The new talking point.

That's because you don't think for yourselves and only repeat what you're told to believe.

The candidate dropped out. Biden chose not to continue with the campaign. Nothing was taken from anyone, certainly not Biden.
Is that the bullshit they've given you to spew? LOL pariculalry lame. Your cult masters just told 14,000,000 that they didn't give a fuck who they voted for, threw their votes in the garbage and told them, 'fuck you, we're picking the candidate.

Suck it up buttercup, your cult masters don't give a fuck what you think

That's because you don't think for yourselves and only repeat what you're told to believe.

The candidate dropped out. Biden chose not to continue with the campaign. Nothing was taken from anyone, certainly not Biden.
Biden was pressured out. He did not freely choose to drop out of the campaign.

Also, Biden's handlers and the MSM lied about Biden's diminished mental abilities. There should had been a competitive primary process to pick the Democrat nominee rather than coronating Dementia Joe.
You mean like the competitive primary process in the POT?

Is that the bullshit they've given you to spew? LOL pariculalry lame. Your cult masters just told 14,000,000 that they didn't give a fuck who they voted for, threw their votes in the garbage and told them, 'fuck you, we're picking the candidate.

Your cult masters told you to say this. You didn't respond to anything that I said which is because you don't have the critical thinking ability to come up with a coherent response.

Biden withdrew. People are allowed to do that. What are we supposed to do with votes for someone that's not running anymore?

Biden is physically and mentally incapable of serving 4 more years
that is not what he said. read closely, his duties as president appear to be taking priority over campaigning . if one must be neglected, he has chosen correctly.

Oh, the irony.

“Because I don’t want anyone going on me, we need every voter. I don’t care about you, I just want your vote. I don’t care.” trump.

Your party dumping 14,000,000 of your votes in the trash told us this. Wake the fuck up. They scammed you
You didn't come up with this. You're just a useful idiot.

How are you supposed to count votes for someone that is not running?

I'm already well aware of that talking point. Got anything else?
Nope. I'll stick with reality Your party don't give a fuck about your vote, they just dumped 14,000,000 of them in the trash. But please, keep voting for the folks that have zero respect for you

Oh, the irony.

“Because I don’t want anyone going on me, we need every voter. I don’t care about you, I just want your vote. I don’t care.” trump.
Yup he was joking, DO you think your cult masters were joking when they literally, literally dumped your 14,000,000 in the dumpster?

Forum List

Back