The new talking point.

Ye. The part where you insist on Introducng conspiracy theories that calm an emotional requirement that you deny Biden wasn't forced out by the Politburo.
Still trying to understand what the “force” was. I’ve asked repeatedly and all I get is nonsense.

What is the party supposed to do with the votes for a candidate who has dropped out of the race?
Was that so hard? The question is why was he your nominee and why did he drop out?
I'll repeat what I explained to Berg

Perhaps you've been lucky enough in life to not lose a loved one to dementia/alzheimers. But this disease does not manifest itself over a weekend. You saw the signs of it at least three years ago. A year ago you could not ignore it. Every leader in you party knew he was mentally compromised yet lied to us day after day about his condition.

Your party rigged the primaries so that Biden would not have any competition (scheduling SC first) and tried to keep and/or remove everyone else off the ballots.

Then they scheduled the first (last) debate for June. Literally months before any Presidential debate has ever taken place. Have they ever explained why? Do you see why now?

Nobody viable.
Because they weren't honest with us or him and have this talk that they had this past weekend with him a year ago. They knew his condition wasn't going to get any better, it never does, but they didn't do anything to dissuade him and have him turn over the torch gracefully.

Now, he's be forced out disgracefully with many of his closest friends stabbing him in the back.

Because they weren't honest with us or him and have this talk that they had this past weekend with him a year ago. They knew his condition wasn't going to get any better, it never does, but they didn't do anything to dissuade him and have him turn over the torch gracefully.

Now, he's be forced out disgracefully with many of his closest friends stabbing him in the back.
As long as trump doesnt get into the WH all will be well.

As long as trump doesnt get into the WH all will be well.
Well, that is the problem with your party and it's campaign this year. It's entirely, repeat entirely, based on hate and fear. Quite the polar opposite from Obama's message of "Hope" and "Change" and "Yes We Can"

"You Will All Die If Trump is Elected" is not an inspiring message.

Was that so hard? The question is why was he your nominee and why did he drop out?
I'll repeat what I explained to Berg

Perhaps you've been lucky enough in life to not lose a loved one to dementia/alzheimers. But this disease does not manifest itself over a weekend. You saw the signs of it at least three years ago. A year ago you could not ignore it. Every leader in you party knew he was mentally compromised yet lied to us day after day about his condition.

Your party rigged the primaries so that Biden would not have any competition (scheduling SC first) and tried to keep and/or remove everyone else off the ballots.

Then they scheduled the first (last) debate for June. Literally months before any Presidential debate has ever taken place. Have they ever explained why? Do you see why now?
He was the nominee because he won the primary.

The party did not and could not keep qualified candidates from appearing on the ballot. No prominent democrats wanted to challenge Biden and didn't. The primaries were not rigged.

The debates were scheduled because of negotiations between the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign. The Democratic Party had nothing to do with it.

I don't know why you feel the need to craft a conspiracy theory.

But you still haven't answered my question.

Either Biden quit because he is too brain dead to be President and run for the office, or it was a coup. So, which is it?
Of all the confirmations this made up talking point provides a counter narrative for the rubes to hang their hats on your use of the word "coup" is the most transparent.

Forum List

Back