The new talking point.

It’s just beyond belief that people in the Biden cabinet would be talking to a hack right wing newspaper.

But common sense doesn’t support narratives.
It's just expected that you would make nonsensical, unsupported comments.

Well, that is the problem with your party and it's campaign this year. It's entirely, repeat entirely, based on hate and fear. Quite the polar opposite from Obama's message of "Hope" and "Change" and "Yes We Can"

"You Will All Die If Trump is Elected" is not an inspiring message.
You call Trump's speeches "inspiring" and Hopeful? He says America sucks. Get real. Kamala will get the left excited about November.

He was the nominee because he won the primary.

The party did not and could not keep qualified candidates from appearing on the ballot. No prominent democrats wanted to challenge Biden and didn't. The primaries were not rigged.

The debates were scheduled because of negotiations between the Biden campaign and the Trump campaign. The Democratic Party had nothing to do with it.

OK Why did Biden choose to offer the first debate months before they are historically held? He was essentially conducting his basement campaign once again.
I don't know why you feel the need to craft a conspiracy theory.

But you still haven't answered my question.
Yes I have. I'm sorry you don't like it and don't have a response.

Is that the bullshit they've given you to spew? LOL pariculalry lame. Your cult masters just told 14,000,000 that they didn't give a fuck who they voted for, threw their votes in the garbage and told them, 'fuck you, we're picking the candidate.

Suck it up buttercup, your cult masters don't give a fuck what you think

It wouldn't be quite so obvious, hypocritical, and appalling if the Democrats entire failing strategy wasn't saving Democracy!

OK Why did Biden choose to offer the first debate months before they are historically held? He was essentially conducting his basement campaign once again.

Yes I have. I'm sorry you don't like it and don't have a response.
I don’t know, but since it was the Biden campaign negotiating it with the Trump campaign, it doesn’t fit the conspiracy theory that it was all orchestrated by the DNC.

You didn’t answer my question. You answered a different question. Even though you didn’t respond to my questions, I responded to it like an adult. Unfortunately you edited out much of the content and did not respond to it.

So what is the party supposed to do with votes for a candidate that is no longer running?

There was, but they baked his win into the cake.
"They" meaning to people who voted for him. Now he's decided to drop out for the good of the country. He's endorsed his VP. My biggest regret is not being able to see Harris mop the floor with the hillbilly extremist.

It's something along the lines of how Biden withdrawing is anti-democratic because the candidate Dem primary voters voted for won't be on the ballot. Oh....wait....because as the talking point goes the scoundrels pulling the strings are the evil DNC, the evil elites, and the evil big donors who are usurping the will of the people. No, seriously.

As is the case with quite a few talking points it is meant to be a counter narrative to some Repub vulnerability. You know, there's the talking point about how it's Joe and the Dem's fault trump was indicted four times cuz they weaponized something or other. It must be Joe's fault, it can't be Don's fault for committing crimes.

There's the Joe is a criminal talking point, wholly lacking credible evidence, as a counter to trump being indicted by four grand juries and convicted of a crime. Not to mention the civil sexual abuse (rape according to the federal, not NY standard) and tax fraud cases.

They are well practiced at muddying the waters. During trump's trials they put the focus on false accusations of judicial bias to obscure from the evidence of Don's guilt. Jan. 6 wasn't a failed coup, it was a FBI, false flag operation. The rioter's actions weren't those of traitors, they're patriots. trump isn't a convicted felon, he's a victim. The SC isn't reversing decades long precedents, they're obeying the Constitution.

You get the picture. trump has 26 credible complaints against him for various forms of sexual assault so Biden is accused of pedophilia. JD is a xenophobic, isolationist with an authoritarian bent so Kamala is....well....all they really need to do is say she's a black woman. That'll do the trick.
Link up!

You call Trump's speeches "inspiring" and Hopeful? He says America sucks.

Perhaps you should listen to some. He says Biden's policies suck. And he's giving us hope that he'll return to his succusssful polices that Biden took at shit on, simply becasue they were associated with Trump

Get real. Kamala will get the left excited about November.
Nope. THey will drive you to the polls by hate and fear. No one is going to get excited by Kamala . She could not garner a single Democrat vote in the 2020 primaries. Not one. FIrst time in history that a major party's candidate has never won a single primary/election vote for President.

The Old Talking Point:

"Biden is too old to serve as President"

The new talking point (well, not really new):

"Trump is a traitorous moron and a criminal that belongs in prison. He will NEVER be President again!"

"They" meaning to people who voted for him. Now he's decided to drop out for the good of the country. He's endorsed his VP. My biggest regret is not being able to see Harris mop the floor with the hillbilly extremist.
She would have lost badly!

Only in the Orwellian world in which you exist is seeking out a debate a "basement campaign." You seem to entertain contradictory thoughts quite often. Like trump being a convicted felon who tried to install himself as the un-elected prez being fit for the presidency.

Forum List

Back