The new talking point.

What massive cheating? Remember, the Big Lie has nothing backing it. And still doesn't. Its a fantasy, to soothe the ego of a petty little man that didn't want to admit he was a loser.

There's a reason your ilk were laughed out of every court to hear your nonsense.
B.S, it was basically dismissed because the courts knew what would happen if it was found to be true, and never herd the merits of the cases. Oh and screw you!

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, world's shittiest lawyer. Trump's campaign proposes debates in April, and you still think it was Obama and Pelosi calling for an early debate.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yep, knew what Joe offered in the next four years, and took him out to replace him with their choice, which is why they allowed the primaries and disenfranchised 14 million plus democrat voters

B.S, it was basically dismissed because the courts knew what would happen if it was found to be true, and never herd the merits of the cases. Oh and screw you!

rotfl-gif.288736

That shit NEVER gets old.

Yep, knew what Joe offered in the next four years, and took him out to replace him with their choice, which is why they allowed the primaries and disenfranchised 14 million plus democrat voters

So it was Trump who called for the early debates to take Biden out?

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, world's shittiest lawyer. Trump's campaign proposes debates in April, and you still think it was Obama and Pelosi calling for an early debate.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Do you think stamping your feet and chanting TRUMP five times will magically make this nonsense finally make sense? Really?

Do you think stamping your feet and chanting TRUMP five times will magically make this nonsense finally make sense? Really?

LOL

Cracks me up how you fluff Trump even when Trump does what you deny he did.

No but that is why Biden agreed, Obama works that puke like a puppet, kind of like the lamestream media does you!

So you're saying when Trump challenged Biden to debate early, Biden should have looked like a pussy and run away from that?

Every single case? Every single one? Remember your record of failure in the courts is absolutely perfect. With court after court tossing them out insisting the case failed on its merits.

Neither of Trump's own investigators found fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election. Every count, hand count, machine count, recount, audit, forensic audit, official tally, certificate of ascertainment and the electoral vote all show the same thing:

A Biden landslide.

Its been almost 4 years. And still y'all have jackshit.

So you're saying when Trump challenged Biden to debate early, Biden should have looked like a pussy and run away from that?

Biden said he'd debate Trump anytime. Trump proposed times. They negotiated times.

Where is the fucking conspiracy?

On the part of Democrats who knew Joe was a liability, and needed reason to oust him

Says who?

MAGA is so hopelessly conditioned to accept anything they make up as evidence, that it never occurs to you question any of your own bullshit.

Again, Biden said he'd debate Trump anytime. Trump proposed times. The two campaigns negotiated times.

Where is the conspiracy?

LOL

Cracks me up how you fluff Trump even when Trump does what you deny he did.
What have I denied Sparkles? That Trump challenged Joey to a debate anytime any place. No denial, he absolutely did. Anytime anyplace.

The question is why Joey, the incumbent, proposed a debate three full months prior to any Presidential debate in history. At least Marener's disingenuous response of 'I dunno' is slightly less ludicrous than your absurd chant of TRUMP

What have I denied Sparkels? That Trump challenged Jpoey to a debate anytime any place. No Denial

The question is why Joey, the incumbent, agreed to a debate three full months prior to any Presidential debate in history. At least Marener's disingenuous response of 'I dunno' is slightly less ludicrous than your absurd chant of TRUMP

Laughing......instead of what? Your fantasy that Obama somehow 'forced' Biden into a debate? That voice in your head isn't Obama, buddy.

Biden said that he'd debate Trump anytime. Trump proposed times. The two campaigns negotiated times.

Where is the conspiracy, tinfoil?

What have I denied Sparkles? That Trump challenged Joey to a debate anytime any place. No denial, he absolutely did. Anytime anyplace.

The question is why Joey, the incumbent, proposed a debate three full months prior to any Presidential debate in history. At least Marener's disingenuous response of 'I dunno' is slightly less ludicrous than your absurd chant of TRUMP

Denying it was Trump, not Biden, who called for early debates.

The more questions you answer, the more we learn you just make shit up.

I’m at least honest.

Forum List

Back