The new talking point.

By "reality," you mean I supported my position with a link to a news article describing Trump's campaign challenging Biden to a debate in April; while the only proof you offer to support your position is to make it up from your world's shittiest lawyer imagination.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nope. And chanting 'BUT TRUMP' for the tenth time won't have it make any more sense.

Sorry. But I'm remembering why I had you on iggie. You're as shallow and vapid as you nominee.

Have a blessed life.

And that makes sense in your magical world. LOL

Biden agreeing to debate Trump early after saying that he'd debate Trump anytime?

Yeah, that completely reasonable and backed by evidence.

You citing your delusion that OBAMA somehow 'made' Biden debate early? That's pure nonsense, backed by nothing.

You're citing your imagination as evidence. Which is why you lost.

Nope. And chanting 'BUT TRUMP' for the tenth time won't have it make any more sense.

Sorry. But I'm remembering why I had you on iggie. You're as shallow and vapid as you nominee.

Have a blessed life.

LOL

Only pussies use the ignore function.

tenor.gif

Really? We like, support and are loyal to our candidate and his policies while your cult backstabs and throws the "greatest President in our lifetime" under the bus. And we're the bad guys?
well to be factual, we actually did a primary and demofks now haven't democracy by GOP not democracy demofks

We like, support and are loyal to our candidate and his policies
Yes, blindly so. But that's not the only thing making your behavior cult-like. It's your loyalty comes even after he orchestrated a plot to remain in power despite losing the election. A multi-faceted plot involving the DoJ and a fake elector scheme. Then there's all the crimes he committed in that pursuit. Then there's the tax fraud, the sexual abuse (rape outside of NY), and the classified docs case. The record of incompetence, the lying, the adultery, stealing from a charity, defrauding students at his phony real estate school, the housing discrimination suit he settled.

Rawley is so easy. He predictably flees to his little echo chamber when folks won't accept his imagination as facts.

Its simple to run him off.

Yeah, I've debated with him for many years now. It's his M.O. whenever he can't win an argument. Then he says, 'have a blessed day,' and flees.

I mean it’s pretty ironic that the party vowing to save democracy is running a candidate that has never won a primary in her life.

Yes, blindly so.
Not blindly. Repubs had a hotly contest primary, 16 candidates, and they chose Trump
But that's not the only thing making your behavior cult-like. It's your loyalty comes even after he orchestrated a plot to remain in power despite losing the election. A multi-faceted plot involving the DoJ and a fake elector scheme. Then there's all the crimes he committed in that pursuit. Then there's the tax fraud, the sexual abuse (rape outside of NY), and the classified docs case. The record of incompetence, the lying, the adultery, stealing from a charity, defrauding students at his phony real estate school, the housing discrimination suit he settled.

Good luck with that. IMHO the public has seen through your party's lawfare schemes. And the events of the past month have laid bare the disingenuous PROTECT DEMOCRACY bullshit you guys have been peddling

Forum List

Back