Can Trump laugh?

Trump can laugh and tell a joke which is more than the current president can do? The best Biden can come up with is his Jack the Ripper sneer.

Inflation is at 3 percent
untrue... they measure it without food and energy costs included...
Violent Crime is way down
Violent crime is way higher most crimes don't get reported anymore...because people know its a waste of time...
Unemployment is at 3.6 percent
That 2% higher than under Trump...
For the first time in 20 years, the US does not have troops deployed in a combat zone
We have combat troops all over the world today....

Trump can laugh and tell a joke which is more than the current president can do? The best Biden can come up with is his Jack the Ripper sneer.

1721763423569.gif

untrue... they measure it without food and energy costs included...

Violent crime is way higher most crimes don't get reported anymore...because people know its a waste of time...

That 2% higher than under Trump...

We have combat troops all over the world today....

Trump LOST 3 million jobs in four years
Biden has gained 16 million jobs

For the first time in over 20 years, the US does not have troops deployed in combat zones

Seriously, has anyone ever heard him laugh? I hadn't thought about it until he started attacking Kamala for the way she laughs...as one does when you're a candidate for the most prestigious office in America.
I can't remember ever hearing him laugh. Inability to laugh sounds like a sign of psychosis to me...

Anyone got a recording of the Old Orange Turd's laugh?
That proves it. Trump is a pink-o commie that will start World War III ending all life on Earth in his plot to kill God!

Funny you should mention that. I don't know why that is, but he smiles a lot and genuine about it.

It's funny because his opponent is the exact opposite, who often laughs when inappropriate to do so.

Not my claim, you moron.

But it was in the news.

Stop being such a wuss. Do a little tiny bit of Google and see for yourself.

But since you insist on just being a pansy about it:

see….you are capable of backing up your claims
Trump called his hair a “work of art”

see….you are capable of backing up your claims
Trump called his hair a “work of art”
It wasn’t my claim, you retard.

And I generally do support what I say — unlike you and your retarded ilk.

He was clearly being self denigrating as was claimed by another poster before your childish demand for proof.

Forum List

Back